mooebon

Regina is everywhere

3 things.

1. My mom texted me last night to say she was eating at chili's and Regina was playing. Impressed she noticed.

2. Some tv preview for trouble with the curve- "I just didn't want you to have life in the cheap

seats"

3.watching Charles Manson documentaries you will discover that he referred to himself as the man of a thousand faces.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

2. Some tv preview for trouble with the curve- "I just didn't want you to have life in the cheap

seats"

I saw that movie trailer and thought the same thing.

I was volunteering at some camp, and the kids were dancing to music. the instructor put on Us, and i secretly yelped with joy. then, the other volunteer said, "I love this song!" I asked her if she knew any of her other songs, and she said no. I silently went into rage mode.

I just heard Ne Me Quitte Pas 2.0 on Weeds! Almost the full song! I love Weeds, and Regina has been featured heavily before, she even sang the theme song, Little Boxes for season 2. This is officially the best show ever! Big Grin

They're not thaaaat bad about it, lol. I just don't think they understand the lyrics, really. There's a lot of depth that I'm pretty sure they can't comprehend. Also, I thought it was funny that the kid on the right was talking about how he wasn't sure if it was supposed happy or sad or what. It just makes me appreciate her ability to make just as in-depth and complex music as she does lyrics.