mooebon

Regina is everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

Just saw the Weeds episode. Wasn't expecting it; got super excited! Here it is for anyone who wants to see! Smiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...r_detailpage#t=1389s

I've never seen Weeds...and just seeing that part makes me think it's a very weird series... Why did he drug the homeless woman and suggested the officer should make her have sex with him...and then ended up having to do it himself? You see. Describing it makes it even weirder.

^ That girl was crazy haha by that i mean she was a bit of a drama queen, and her style was different from what they show on So You Think You Can Dance, but i liked it. The part where she walked on the tops of her feet was crazy xD

Lady was a good choice for her. I wasn't a fan of the editing, but of course i'm being picky.

Thanks for sharing, Tony! I'm going to start watching that show. Smiler

The Today Show just used a looped instrumental porortion of Us as the background music for a story on attending ivy league school courses free online. AMAZING!

Once this summer I also heard them use a Beach House song like this. So occasionally, despite all their Justin Beiber, Carly Rae Jepson, Nikki Minaj drooling, someone there must inject true greatness.