Sign in to follow this  
PilingAndTwisting

Melissa Trinchere

I'm sorry that I'm doing a bit of shameless self promotion...but I've decided to create a topic about myself/my music!

My stage name is Melissa Trinchere and I will post gig news and album/song releases in this thread. Feel free to talk about my music and it's ok to post in this thread even if you don't like it. I won't cry and attempt suicide if you don't like my songs, I appreciate (constructive) criticism!

But I wanted to tell all of you in the So. California area, I have 3 gigs coming up!

Friday, November 2nd @8pm

Borders in Rancho Cucamonga

Saturday, November 17th @7pm

Talking Stick Cafe, Santa Monica

Saturday, November 24th @7:30pm

C&D's Welcome Cafe, Redondo Beach

go here for addresses and phone #'s:

http://www.melissatrinchere.com/events/upcoming

They are all FREE shows! I'd love to meet my fellow Regina fans in the L.A. area that can make it out.

I'll be posting about my new album news soon!

Visit my myspace page in my signature and listen to some of my songs Big Grin

Tonight went really well. A teenage boy and girl came up to me and were totally ecstatic! I almost thought they were faking. They were so sweet and said such nice things about my music.

I was handing out free sampler cds too and they were over the moon about that.

A friend of mine pre-ordered all my upcoming cds and gave me WAY too much money for them.

It was a really good night. It was the best show I've done so far. I wasn't even nervous! I had a lot of fun too. I'm so happy the stage fright thing is over. I was still nervous before the gig, but once I started singing, the nerves disappeared. I'M SO HAPPY! I can't wait till the Santa Monica show! Big Grin

yeah... still waiting.

I mean, didn't you have some gigs in Ireland? How could you go across the Water before playing the East coast first? :P

but yeah, I get the same way the night before a show... I'm always "I can't believe I'm doing this again... maybe I can call in sick or something."

But it usually goes away after soundcheck Smiler

I'm sorry you guys! I am going to make it out to the East Coast next year, prob. in the summer.

I went to Ireland cuz I was already there! (Visiting my boyfriend) I would be silly not to do gigs while I'm visiting somewhere that long.

If you guys want me to come over there you have to promise me you'll bring AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to the show!

Hhaha, I'll totally give you free stuff. I appreciate all the help I can get.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

"I can't believe I'm doing this again... maybe I can call in sick or something."

OMG that sounds like me! I've said that before! hahahha!

I always say to my mom (she drives me everywhere), "Turn around, I wanna go home!"

hahha