Sign in to follow this  
PilingAndTwisting

Melissa Trinchere

Yep! one of my fav insturments, i'm trying to learn ne me quitte pas now, but failing really badlySmiler i have nothing better to do as i have locked in the house for like 2 weeksFrowner

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Melissa, only 4 more shopping days........ *foot goes tap tap tap*

Seriously, that would be so awesome. Especially since we don't get to see you here on the right coast!

*tsk* its rude to tap your feet.

yes please Melissa! That would be soo good!

So, I'm still here in Sligo Ireland and I'm finding it impossible to get a gig this time!

The only time I did a gig, last year, was because my boyfriend's brother told his friend about me (his friend hosts a summer musician showcase).

I had an opportunity to be on the bill with him in March, but I'm leaving back home on February 23rd!

Ugh! Why is it so hard for people other than Irish people to get gigs here? It's ridiculous!

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

So, I'm still here in Sligo Ireland and I'm finding it impossible to get a gig this time!

The only time I did a gig, last year, was because my boyfriend's brother told his friend about me (his friend hosts a summer musician showcase)

I had an opportunity to be on the bill with him in March, but I'm leaving back home on February 23rd!

Ugh! Why is it so hard for people other than Irish people to get gigs here? It's ridiculous!

Post a message here when you are playing your gig, i'll try to make itBig Grin

Dominic, I'm so sorry...don't hate me.

I got a gig at the VERY LAST minute in the first week of February in Grange, Co. Sligo. The place was really cool too, it's a pub, but it seemed like a proper music venue.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to tell you. I only was asked to open for John Spillane (have you heard of him?) about 2 days before the gig.

I will make it up to you, I PROMISE. I am planning to do a proper Irish tour this summer. And I have photos from that night. I might be getting some audio from the gig too, I'll make sure you get it when I get it Big Grin

MelissaByColinGillen-8575.jpg

MelissaByColinGillen-8573.jpg

MelissaByColinGillen-8569.jpg