Sign in to follow this  
PilingAndTwisting

Melissa Trinchere

John Spillane!? My music teacher toured with him, he is from Cork isn't he? I was listening to a few of his songs and he has such a heavy cork accent its funny!

Awww....thank you so much, i'm not mad!Big Grin Can't listen to your album yet as it is like 11 where i am and i'll wake up my whole family, the anticipation is killing me! Looking at your pictures i think i recognise you from the Dublin Reg gig, i might be wrong but you wearing a red top? (weird question i know)

i know this seems like im intruding on a back and forth conversation between you (piling) and Dominic... but i just wanted to say that i really like your music and you're really pretty. you remind me of angelina jolie Smiler (sorry if you don't like her or anything, but thats a compliment) i wish you all the best in your musical career Melissa.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

John Spillane!? My music teacher toured with him, he is from Cork isn't he? I was listening to a few of his songs and he has such a heavy cork accent its funny!

Awww....thank you so much, i'm not mad!Big Grin Can't listen to your album yet as it is like 11 where i am and i'll wake up my whole family, the anticipation is killing me! Looking at your pictures i think i recognise you from the Dublin Reg gig, i might be wrong but you wearing a red top? (weird question i know)

That's cool that you've heard of John Spillane, yes he is from cork, he's very nice. Every irish person besides my boyfriend and his brother has heard of him. They are SO out of touch, hahah!

I was wearing a black dress with a gold belt at Regina's dublin gig...so I guess you didn't see me?

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

i know this seems like im intruding on a back and forth conversation between you (piling) and Dominic... but i just wanted to say that i really like your music and you're really pretty. you remind me of angelina jolie Smiler (sorry if you don't like her or anything, but thats a compliment) i wish you all the best in your musical career Melissa.

Aww thank you so much for that...the compliment with my music and wishing me luck AND you think I look like ANGIE?!?!? OMG! I only think she's the most gorgeous woman. I WISH I looked like her! Heheh, maybe when she was chubbier (she DID have a chubby phase).

You really made my day with that comment, thank you Big Grin

^ oh awesome! I am planning to go actually! I have a couple of friends that moved up there recently and if I could get the two of you together on a mini street team and send out posters, sample cds and stuff (you totally get free cds if you want to do this) to promote the show...

I would love to meet you, and I REALLY want to come to Oregon. I've seen pictures and it looks heavenly. Big Grin

oh and thanks for the compliment! Wink