Sign in to follow this  
PilingAndTwisting

Melissa Trinchere

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

Hey Dominic!

I'm back in Eire...what places in Donegal would be good for me to play? Do you know any places?

I'll totally come up there...

I need gigs! Big Grin

Lets see, where are you planning to go in Donegal? Letterkenny, Balleybofey, Donegal Town?

Argh! I'm getting excitedBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

Melissa, I don't know if I've ever told you this, but you have an absolutely beautiful voice!

Unfortunately I don't have the funds to buy your album on iTunes right now, but hopefully soon!

Wow! Thank you! You probably don't know how much that means to me. It brightens my day, it really does.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Lets see, where are you planning to go in Donegal? Letterkenny, Balleybofey, Donegal Town?

Where should I go? I have no idea. I've never been up there. I haven't been to many places in Ireland...yet.

Which place is closer to Sligo? LOL! That's where I am and I'll have to ask my boyfriend's brother to take me up there - eek.

I'm excited too! Yay!

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

Melissa, I don't know if I've ever told you this, but you have an absolutely beautiful voice!

Unfortunately I don't have the funds to buy your album on iTunes right now, but hopefully soon!

Wow! Thank you! You probably don't know how much that means to me. It brightens my day, it really does.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Where should I go? I have no idea. I've never been up there. I haven't been to many places in Ireland...yet.

Which place is closer to Sligo? LOL! That's where I am and I'll have to ask my boyfriend's brother to take me up there - eek.

I'm excited too! Yay!

well nearest to Sligo would be BallyShannon but there aren't any popular venues there so thats a no go. But Ballybofey or Letterkenny would be the places to go. Balor Art Theatre in Balleybofey or in Letterkenny there are lots of clubs and venues to go to. When are you thinking of going? Smiler

Also for posters and stuff and promotion i'll try my best! Street team GO!

Hmm,

I hope to do a gig soon, this month or next month. It would have to be a tiny place though...I don't think I'm ready for theatres yet! Razzer

Maybe a pub or a cafe? Do you know any good places like that? In Letterkenny (my ride will know how to get there)?

I need a place with a built in audience as my PR skills stink. Even with our most awesome Street Team :-)

I'll get back to you soon, promise.