Sign in to follow this  
breathableagain

Recovered from an Eating Disorder!

Yeah! I don't know if the same people are still on The Stix, but I used to be on here a couple of months back. I shared my story about how I was struggling with an eating disorder and I announced that I'd be going to treatment. Well, it's been about two months out of treatment, and I'm proud to say that I am now fully recovered! I am so happy. Smiler Regina has impacted me a lot in my recovery and I am going to her show next Wednesday! I am so excited.

No matter what you are struggling with, there is always a way out. I was suffering from a disease and I am now extremely happy and living my life to the fullest! God really worked miracles while I was in treatment and He showed me what I was supposed to do with my life. I now want to go to college to study to become a pyschologist specializing in eating disorders so that I can help young girls suffering like I was.

YAY Regina! She has helped me tremendously.

I hope everyone is staying HEALTHY and enjoying their lives! XOXO!

Yeah! I don't know if the same people are still on The Stix, but I used to be on here a couple of months back. I shared my story about how I was struggling with an eating disorder and I announced that I'd be going to treatment. Well, it's been about two months out of treatment, and I'm proud to say that I am now fully recovered! I am so happy. Smiler Regina has impacted me a lot in my recovery and I am going to her show next Wednesday! I am so excited.

No matter what you are struggling with, there is always a way out. I was suffering from a disease and I am now extremely happy and living my life to the fullest! God really worked miracles while I was in treatment and He showed me what I was supposed to do with my life. I now want to go to college to study to become a pyschologist specializing in eating disorders so that I can help young girls suffering like I was.

YAY Regina! She has helped me tremendously.

I hope everyone is staying HEALTHY and enjoying their lives! XOXO!

I'm so happy things are working out for you! I hope you continue to stay happy and healthy!! I had a long talk with a girl today who wants to be a psychologist and it seems so amazing to me that people would want to dedicate their lives to help others. Good luck and best wishes!

I remember you, too! It's so great that you are doing so well. Psychology is a fascinating subject, and I think people who help others find their work very meaningful.

Welcome back! And have a fantastic time seeing Regina next Wednesday!!! It's great that she helped you so much. She seems to be comfortable with her own appearance in a very healthy, insiring way. And then there's her music... Big Grin

hi!! i'm so glad to see you back here! AND i'm sorry my letter is so long in coming. i was just thinking about that today and hating my slowness. expect it soon!

quote:
Originally posted by breathableagain:

I am going to her show next Wednesday!

Oh my God oh my God oh my God!!! I'm going to that show too!!!!! Warehouse Live, whoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin