Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Workplace Surprise

No one in my world has heard of Regina and I've learned to accept that. But something close to recognition happened last night.

I was bidding farewell to my employees as I departed for vacation (goin' to Atlanta Wednesday Smiler). One of my new mechanics (redder than me) asked what my plans were and I informed him of goin' to Regina, my little piano player.

He says, "like Tori Amos?"!

I would have kissed him, but he's got a beard! Gross!

No one in my world has heard of Regina and I've learned to accept that. But something close to recognition happened last night.

I was bidding farewell to my employees as I departed for vacation (goin' to Atlanta Wednesday Smiler). One of my new mechanics (redder than me) asked what my plans were and I informed him of goin' to Regina, my little piano player.

He says, "like Tori Amos?"!

I would have kissed him, but he's got a beard! Gross!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Sunshine-

Email me your mailing address. We will settle this Bon Jovi thing once and for all. andreseng @ HotmaIl

LOL, I have no idea what this is about but it sounds like High Noon!

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

It's weird that I hold this guy in higher regard now because of that, but then I consider a waitress a genius if she remembers it's Bud LIGHT!

And if she doesn't, do you start singing "I want to killll....this...waaaaaayyyyiiiitress!"

in the slinky 1998 tour version?

Wink

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Sunshine-

Email me your mailing address. We will settle this Bon Jovi thing once and for all. andreseng @ HotmaIl

Hey, G. I'm too dumb to figure out how to E-mail from my mommies computer (I stay here in Orlando when I'm working, back to my palatial canal front home when I'm off, er, work...I'm always "off" Big Grin).

Anyhoo, it's

No way will you convince me, but this woman I work with who worships JBJ has a shirt with him on it shirtless. I'm not gay, unfortunately, but I gotta respect the abs !!