Sign in to follow this  
Hcror

Alternative Housing

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Yeah, that was k8e. Well there's another thread talking about sending her a house warming gift and I voiced my decent. I think that would be too creepy. Our girl deserves her privacy. She gives us so much at shows, well except for that pic with you Wink

Yes, that was indeed me. I believe it was my first post or so? i was met with a backlash of sorts.... Wink Definitely understand where it came from, but it frightened me at the time.

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

I like how the person who wrote that article knows the song The Bronx. Big Grin

that surprised me more than ms. spektors purchase. aw.. now i feel like i have to call her ms. spektor causee shes so out of reach now. Frowner what happened to this regina?

Regina_2_by_Jimbobbolooki.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

I like how the person who wrote that article knows the song The Bronx. Big Grin

that surprised me more than ms. spektors purchase. aw.. now i feel like i have to call her ms. spektor causee shes so out of reach now. Frowner what happened to this regina?

Regina_2_by_Jimbobbolooki.jpg

oh that regina? i party with her every weekend, i'll tell her you say hi? Cool

Alls I was sayin' y'all, is that I am not just a fan of the artist, but a big fan of the person that Regina is. People change, things change, and I have to deal with it... I'll be ok Wink

She deserves whatever it is that her success can offer, and she decides to take.

(Still the whole millionaire, out-of-reach thing breaks this little guy's heart a bit)

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I've always hated the term Ms. it's like you're old but unwanted. What the heck is wrong with Miss????

I don't think the original intentions of the change was to ever replace Miss. The change was the result of the women's equal rights movement of the 60's and 70's. I always thought is was just meant to replace Mrs. to make it equal in letter length with Mr.

But I think with time it did evolve into a replacement for Miss. Master is generally used to address a boy of 13 years of age or under. After this age boys are generally referred to, right or wrong, as Mr. So I guess eventually Miss got caught up in that too.

But from now on I shall refer to you as Miss dentistgirl! Wink

You guys... she bought a house for 1.1 million dollars. People do it all the time. It's not like she paid for it all at once and laid an assload of crispy benjamin franklins on the marble counters in the galley of this real estate broker's yacht. It's probably going to take a looooooooong time for her to pay for the place, as in 10-30, like most people who buy houses. She didn't commit a crime or anything. Don't be depressed. Be happy for her that she is successful enough that she can afford a nice lil house in a part of the world that she loves.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Not to worry, it looks like nothing has happened to her. Supposedly March 25, 2008

2361385759_c73b94b73a_o.jpg

Her left knee seems to be giving me a thumbs up.

I think I should go to bed.