Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

A Pointless Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

I wish someone would make an actual pizza pie. Like a big fat pie full of pizza toppings... mmmmmmm Smiler

mmm.. dairy queen used to have things called treatza pizzas and that is what i think of when i hear the term pizza pie... it had whatever sweets you could think of and this delicious icing. i dont rembmer it too well i was five the last time i had it, maybe it really sucked but i was five and liked any candy-like-thing my mom fed me. oh well.. thats just waht this convo. made me think of.

mmm yum i love their pumpkin pie blizzards... all of the starbucks in my area no longer serve anything pumpkin-ey. it's all about the gingerbread and eggnog christmas crap now. but dairy queen still makes the pumpkin pie blizzards! and that makes me very happy.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

mmm yum i love their pumpkin pie blizzards... all of the starbucks in my area no longer serve anything pumpkin-ey. it's all about the gingerbread and eggnog christmas crap now. but dairy queen still makes the pumpkin pie blizzards! and that makes me very happy.

yea youll like pumpkin pie blizzards until you have to make one.... the pumpkin sauce flies everywhere and you smell like pumpkin all day, and then your car smells like pumpkin from riding home in it, and your life is then forever filled with pumpkin (at least until january) ... i hate pumpkin pie blizzards...

but we sell TONS of them, so obviously many people like them.. i bet theyre good, but i cant stomache them after being forced to smell them all day.