Sign in to follow this  
Suih

Au-Pair

I spent my whole day on research.

Now I don't think anymore that California is the worst case, although I love winter and fall and I love snow and I'm not a bikini-sea-beach-girl at all -.- (i'm more the eastcost-typ...)

But that is not my only problem with this topic. Another one is that the mother of this family is at home all day. I don't want someone to watch me all the time. I'm getting nervous easily, when there is someone who judges my work. I'll have no time to be on my own.

It would be very nice if you could tell me a bit more, George.

Thank you ^^

quote:
Originally posted by Suih:

Another one is that the mother of this family is at home all day. I don't want someone to watch my all the time. I'm getting nervous easily, when there is someone who judges my work. I'll have no time to be on my own.

Ooo that would be weird. Sorry I don't know a thing about California, I've never been. Someday.

Hi!

I just wanted to tell you that I will come to the US on 21 July.

I'll stay with a very nice family in Lebanon, NJ and I want to see as much Regina Shows as possible Big Grin

Thank you ^^

The family has 2 kids. A boy, who will be 7 in June and a girl, who is 5 years old.

They look really cute on the pictures and the current au-pair told me that they are nice and well-behaved.

I'm really looking foward to being a part of their family Smiler

Oh! I didn't even see that until now Razzer

So...Thank you ^^

It really great to be here and it's just a bit hard in the begining. It's a lot better now than it was a month ago Razzer

That's it guys.

I'm not an Au Pair anymore.

My flight goes on the 8th.

And even though I'm sad to leave you and the US, I'm really, really, really happy to go home Smiler