Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Disrespektful Audiences

When I went to the concert at Hammerstein people were very respectful. When Jack opened though a lot of people got a little restless I heard some talking down on the floor, and I have to admit I was getting a little restless myself, but I remained quiet and by the end I really enjoyed his music. But while Regina was on I did sing, but not loud where everyone could hear me, just pretty much to myself.

It was kind of funny at the Houston show because as usual there were people being loud, and in between songs Reg stopped and said something like "I have a request for you," because she was about to ask certain people to be quieter, but when everyone heard the word "request" about half the audience started going crazy and thought she was saying that we could request songs for her to play as if she was a juke box or something, and a few people beside me started yelling "DANIEL COWMAN!!! DANIEL COWMAN!!!" right in my ear. They may not have been complete Jenny Bubblegums but they were not completely knowledgable in the world of Reg. Wink I didn't say anything to them though. Roll Eyes

Oh my some people are just plain rude when it comes to concerts. Last sunday there was this group of people in between me and ronni. They constantly took photos with flash and it looked like they were irritating regina very bad. I admit i used a couple photos with flash but i had the curtosy to cover up the light so it wouldnt flash right in front of her.

The same group of people constantly told people to shut up. That is totaly rude. They tried shoving me so I couldnt be in front. I felt terribly bad that i was smashing a good friend to my right. I couldnt even move thanks to the people on my left.

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

They constantly took photos with flash and it looked like they were irritating regina very bad.

Frowner I used a camera with flash when I went to Reg's concert, but if I'd had access to another camera where I had a choice whether to use flash or not I definitely would've taken it. As it was, though, the only camera available to me was this obsolete little thing where you have to lift up this little cover to uncover the lens, and the cover has this flash attached to it so any time you take a picture it'll always flash. The guy who was standing beside me gave me a weird look every time I took a picture, and then would turn away and take all these pictures with his hi-tech iPhone. Frowner I was really embarassed because I kept imagining myself in Regina's position, looking down at the audience and seeing nothing but a camera lens. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

They constantly took photos with flash and it looked like they were irritating regina very bad.

Frowner I used a camera with flash when I went to Reg's concert, but if I'd had access to another camera where I had a choice whether to use flash or not I definitely would've taken it. As it was, though, the only camera available to me was this obsolete little thing where you have to lift up this little cover to uncover the lens, and the cover has this flash attached to it so any time you take a picture it'll always flash. The guy who was standing beside me gave me a weird look every time I took a picture, and then would turn away and take all these pictures with his hi-tech iPhone. Frowner I was really embarassed because I kept imagining myself in Regina's position, looking down at the audience and seeing nothing but a camera lens. Frowner

Yea I would have taken more photos but for one thing I really was not feeling to well, just got two teeth taken out a couple days before the concert and my feet were killing me big time.

Nonetheless I had one hell ove a very good show experiance!

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

I wonder if anyone ever screams "Reading Time with Pickle"?

Not that I heard. The groupies to my left kept yelling out songs and were being immature.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

I wonder if anyone ever screams "Reading Time with Pickle"?

Actually i remember my first Regina concert and somebody actually shouted out Lucky Penny! And then somebody shouted out the Wallet!? i mean i love the songs and i'm not saying that they are bad! But strange combo, there must of been some major fans at the conert!