Sign in to follow this  
cjmst3k

TONIGHT's NORVA CANCELLED

Check your emails everyone:

Dear Fan,

We regret to inform you that due to circumstances out of our control, Regina Spektor’s show for tonight on November 16th at the NorVa has been cancelled. The rescheduled performance date is December 8th at the same venue. Your ticket for tonight’s cancelled show will be VALID at the doors on December 8th so PLEASE keep your tickets.

Please reply back to this email by November 19th at 11:00 AM EST if you are unable to use the tickets for the rescheduled performance. We will NOT be able to give you a refund after 11/19.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regina Spektor Ticketing

Check your emails everyone:

Dear Fan,

We regret to inform you that due to circumstances out of our control, Regina Spektor’s show for tonight on November 16th at the NorVa has been cancelled. The rescheduled performance date is December 8th at the same venue. Your ticket for tonight’s cancelled show will be VALID at the doors on December 8th so PLEASE keep your tickets.

Please reply back to this email by November 19th at 11:00 AM EST if you are unable to use the tickets for the rescheduled performance. We will NOT be able to give you a refund after 11/19.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regina Spektor Ticketing

Thank you for the kind sentiment...to let everyone know the condition of our favorite performer! I am ecstatic that she is taking the break when she needs it the most! She is strong and will recover...I missed her deeply in Atlanta...strange as it may seem...

Oh and if someone could part with a ticket to the Dec 8th VA show, please let me know...I will travel to be wherever I need in order to get my 2007 Regina Spektor Experience...I need to know soon though at least two weeks prior so that I can manage...Please help...I have work in Puerto Rico all that week, but will return that Saturday...

quote:
Originally posted by Hector:

Oh and if someone could part with a ticket to the Dec 8th VA show, please let me know...I will travel to be wherever I need in order to get my 2007 Regina Spektor Experience...I need to know soon though at least two weeks prior so that I can manage...Please help...I have work in Puerto Rico all that week, but will return that Saturday...

Regina has Puerto Rican fans, fantastic!

I really, really hope Regina is feeling better. <3

However, I didn't get the memo on this until I drove 2 hours to get to the Norva. -_- I went to the Norva's website around 4:00 and there was no update on it being canceled sooo... yeah D:

Hope to see those of you going on the 8th though. :]