Sign in to follow this  
Donna

You all r o c k !!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

thanks! haha! you rock too! Big Grin Donna you seem really cool!!! Big Grin hope you stay on the stix! you are always welcome to the stix!!!Big GrinBig Grin

You bet im stayin here!!!! Regina is way beyond beautiful and talented!!!! I would not leave this board at all. I love it here!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

If Brumstix was a real place white wine, mint chip icecream, and cigars would be on me... Smiler

...Wait, we should have an actual Brumstix party! But that wouldn't really work since we all live on opposite sides of the world. Frowner

You just gave me an idea. We can have seperate brumstix parties. Is anyone in or near kansas?

ronni lives in kansas...

ronni and i were actually talking about this the other day. it be cool to have a big party in new york (of course new york would be the only fair place) and its a cool but un-do-able. i have always wanted to see the big apple tho. and if someone in the NY area had the party then i would make the trip for sure. its nice to dream.

maybe one day ill visit jeremy cause i live within an two hours about and we will have a big reg party Smiler... he's like the only person close enough tho.

Hmmmmmmmmm

This should work out. What I am thinking is we find people who leave near us, plan a date and have a big regina party. I am thinking for those in my area we could do a Bday party. My bday is feb 17th and il be 21. Well miss regina's bday is the next day.

ronni does this sound cool with you?