Sign in to follow this  
cjmst3k

TONIGHT'S RICHMOND CANCELED / RESCHEDULED!!!

If you know anyone going to the show - tell them about the cancellation - you may call the above number to confirm for yourself.

I heard one board member is flying here so if anyone knows them, please call them asap.

quote:
Originally posted by cjmst3k:

If you know anyone going to the show - tell them about the cancellation - you may call the above number to confirm for yourself.

I heard one board member is flying here so if anyone knows them, please call them asap.

poor thing! GET BETTER SOON REGINA!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!

From her MySpace:

After falling ill in Nashville last week, Regina Spektor picked up her tour by playing Mountain Stage on Sunday and Duke University yesterday. However, unfortunately, she has relapsed this morning and will be rescheduling tonight's show at Toad's Place in Richmond, VA for December 10. All tickets will be honored or refunded. The complete list of rescheduled shows are below. Regina will be returning home for two weeks to rest and recover. She is deeply appreciative for all the understanding and good wishes that she has received.

Dec. 5 Atlanta, The Tabernacle

Dec. 6 Nashville, The Ryman Auditorium

Dec. 8 Norfolk, The NorVa

Dec. 10 Richmond, Toad's Place Frowner

Wow I called this one Frowner

http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6331...871089652#2871089652

I'm torn b/c I just drove more than 5 hours to get here, and that makes me disappointed. But I should be able to come back on Dec 10th :: prays for no snow and ice:: Hopefully she'll be refreshed and back to her healthy, chipper self, which will probably make for a better show anyway.

Regina feel better. I still love you.

oh no 'relapsed' Frowner. At least Regina has 2 weeks to get better now.

Regina is just too caring - she obviously played at Duke University when she was still feeling very ill, so she didn't let her fans down. Its so unfair that for her kindness she gets ill again.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

Yep, this sure sucks.

At least the hotel I got is nice.

Oh man, that's right, you flew all the way here. By yourself? This plan really did suck in the end.

Thank god for the Virginia Crossings Hotel it's super poshy and really pretty.

You coming back in December?