Sign in to follow this  
Donna

GET BETTER SOON REGINA!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by morricone1900:

Let's hope she can really just relax now and be at home with family and friends and truly shut down for a little bit. I sincerely think she's been touring too much. Time to just chill, girlfriend! Sleep, go to Max Brenner for some cocoa, hang out with friends, enjoy your holidays. Write some songs. See some movies. Smiler Enjoy your human being-ness.

Visit the Soup Nazi!

I haven't posted on here for ages, due to illness, a house move and loss of internet connection, so I am so sorry to hear that sweet Regina has been ill! Frowner

I just loved the alternate version of "Better" that I saw for the first time last evening and I hope that Regina will soon get Better, BetteR, BETTER Roll Eyes

Regina, I hope you take a nice long rest, and enjoy time at home with your family, and friends. you have been giving your fans 110% for a while now. It is time now for you to rest for as long as you need too, and enjoy just waking up in your home, to a hot bowl of home made soup and your family.

OK.. Now a Question for the Forum...

If someone were to send Regina a get well gift, is her manager "Ron Shapiro" the point of contact, and will his office really get the item sent, to Regina? Has onyone here ever tried to send anything to Regina? (Letters, gifts etc...?)

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark C (PuzzleMaker):

If someone were to send Regina a get well gift, is her manager "Ron Shapiro" the point of contact, and will his office really get the item sent, to Regina? Has onyone here ever tried to send anything to Regina? (Letters, gifts etc...?)

I have not sent regina anything yet, but I just got an email last week from Ron Shapiro Management that they will forward cards to regina.

I am planning to send her a get well card, if I ever get a chance to go to the malls and shop for a card. The malls are just crazy this time of the year.

quote:
Originally posted by Out_To_Lunch:

quote:
Originally posted by Mark C (PuzzleMaker):

I have not sent regina anything yet, but I just got an email last week from Ron Shapiro Management that they will forward cards to regina.

I am planning to send her a get well card, if I ever get a chance to go to the malls and shop for a card. The malls are just crazy this time of the year.

Oooh. I'm gonna send her one if that's the case.

Very early this morning I e-mailed a BBC Radio 2 presenter, Janice Long, who has been a very good friend to Regina, having had her LIVE on her Show at least twice. Smiler

I told Janice that Regina was quite poorly and she replied over the airwaves, so do go to the BBC Radio 2 "Listen Again" Facility, go here JANICE LONGthen click on Friday, then fast forward ~ 1 hour 55 minutes and after the gorgeous Alison Krauss/Robert Plant Duet "Please Read The Letter" you will hear Janice's best wishes for Regina. Wink

Does anyone know how we can get Regina herself to have a Listen, as I am sure that this "Get Well Message" from Janice will cheer her up a lot? Roll Eyes