Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hcror

Chai Tea..! I know, not soup.

31 posts in this topic

I made some Chai Tea earlier this evening. It smelled really good when cooled and made the house smell good as well. But once you're ready to drink it, the milkiness of it all is just too overwhelming.

I'm going to save it for tomorrow.

I made some Chai Tea earlier this evening. It smelled really good when cooled and made the house smell good as well. But once you're ready to drink it, the milkiness of it all is just too overwhelming.

I'm going to save it for tomorrow.

Tea is brilliant, especially really good Japanese green tea, i'm drinking sencha right now, it's so lovely and green, like the essence of green, getting down to what green really is... i sound tea stoned, i'm not, i can assure you it's just caffein

i'm such a tea addict. i drink it every morning. i love coffee to death, but i could live without it. tea, on the other hand, is a staple in my life.

chai tea is really good! green tea lattes are yummy as well.

I am rather surprised that walmart sells organic tea. I bought two boxes tonight and they look so very good.

Plus hot tea works good on throats. Specially colds.

I personaly love all kinds of tea chai as well. But never buy chai from starbucks. First of all in my eyes it's an evil corporation putting small coffeshops that I like out of buisneess. And, secondly their chai tastes like high fructose corn syrup. Ick!

starbucks chai tea is so bad. dunkin donuts has really good chai there. im obsessed with tea too haha. its one of my activities on facebook

quote:
Originally posted by Will Crane:

In the city I live in we don't have dunkin donuts, is it good?

oh my im not the only one with no dunkin donuts! it looks so very tasty.