MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

I have to be honest with you all heh. I have been dreaming about her for about a week now!! I take it as a sign.

last sunday late at night i dreamed about her, but i saw her live few hrs earlier. i didnt meet her though but i wish!

On sunday night I dreamt that my house was a B&B and Regina was staying in it, and my mum and dad didn't know who she was. There was a sign on the door saying she didn't want to be interrupted as she was recording material (my house was apparently also a recordign studio for this bit) and I spent ages trying to see/meet her. Either I did or this next bit is another dream but I remember her being annoyed that my CDs of her albums are all copies, and I didn't actually buy them myself. I felt guilty.

ANy daydream is always about regina and any nighttime dream i would wish to be about regina. alas, i have no way of seeing her anytime soon since her shows are all sold out and i hope she does get better. she always is healthy in my regina dreams...

I had a dream that there was some kind of mega disaster and a large chunk of the worlds population had been decimated (I had just watched a movie with the same kind of plot, go figure Razzer) and I was on this truck going to a shelter with a bunch of other survivors and what do you know regina spektor is sitting next to me! So I tried to act all cool and nonchalant and we just talked about random stuff and we're actually having a pretty good time considering the mass destruction around us, when all of the sudden the super-fan that I had been suppressing reared its ugly head and I said, Can I see your hands?" And she said, "Um, okay..." and I was looking at her hands when all the sudden I blurted out, "These hands are amazing!" so she pulled her hands away from me and looked at me like I was a little off my rocker, and I woke up saying out loud "Now she's never gong to be friends with me!" At that moment I realized it was all a dream, and she wasn’t going to be friends with me anyway... It was sad...

That made me laugh haha I think its because I was watching Goosebumps earlier (don't ask haha) and there was this weird episode where a kid was running from this man who wanted his hands. He kept going on about how exquisite the boy's hands were, so that boy is Regina and the weird man is you. No wonder she was scared! Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by mon_nom:

I had a dream that there was some kind of mega disaster and a large chunk of the worlds population had been decimated (I had just watched a movie with the same kind of plot, go figure Razzer) and I was on this truck going to a shelter with a bunch of other survivors and what do you know regina spektor is sitting next to me! So I tried to act all cool and nonchalant and we just talked about random stuff and we're actually having a pretty good time considering the mass destruction around us, when all of the sudden the super-fan that I had been suppressing reared its ugly head and I said, Can I see your hands?" And she said, "Um, okay..." and I was looking at her hands when all the sudden I blurted out, "These hands are amazing!" so she pulled her hands away from me and looked at me like I was a little off my rocker, and I woke up saying out loud "Now she's never gong to be friends with me!" At that moment I realized it was all a dream, and she wasn’t going to be friends with me anyway... It was sad...

I Am Legend was a freaky movie! It scared the shit out of me, but I loved it because it seemed that Will Smith acted exactly as you would if you had been alone for three or four years. I felt so weird and lonely after watching that movie...

But I don't know if that's the movie you were talking about.

I've had dreams about meeting Regina. But I don't think its a sign or anything, I think that's just because I have been exposed to her so much over the last year or so. I tend to have dreams about things that are running through my mind anyway...

Dreams are COOL Cool

i had a dream Crispy Crispy Benja.... nevermind. haha!

But i did have a dream that i was at a reg concert and i was getting all of my albums signed, a HUG!! and even a picture taken! we had a long conversation about organic soup!!!! it was heaven! i was SO mad when i woke up! i was in heaven!!! someday regina! someday! (haha. i had the most amazing thought : buying regina soup for lunch and having a long conversation about everything Wink thats enough to make me fall out in the floor!!!)

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

I Am Legend was a freaky movie! It scared the shit out of me, but I loved it because it seemed that Will Smith acted exactly as you would if you had been alone for three or four years. I felt so weird and lonely after watching that movie...

I've had dreams about meeting Regina. But I don't think its a sign or anything, I think that's just because I have been exposed to her so much over the last year or so. I tend to have dreams about things that are running through my mind anyway...

Dreams are COOL Cool

Yeah I liked I am Legend a lot, but it was some other B movie from the 70's I was watching (I don't remember what it was called or anything, trust me it wasn't worth remembering) But I agree with you, I think the reason I dream about regina sometimes has more to do with the fact that I'm thinking about her for a large chunk of the day, then because it's a sign Wink Dreams are my favorite, mostly because if I'm dreaming, that means I'm sleeping, and sleeping is something I really enjoy Cool

quote:
Originally posted by mon_nom:

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

Dreams are COOL Cool

Yeah I liked I am Legend a lot, but it was some other B movie from the 70's I was watching (I don't remember what it was called or anything, trust me it wasn't worth remembering) But I agree with you, I think the reason I dream about regina sometimes has more to do with the fact that I'm thinking about her for a large chunk of the day, then because it's a sign Wink Dreams are my favorite, mostly because if I'm dreaming, that means I'm sleeping, and sleeping is something I really enjoy Cool

Haha, yes, I second that. Sleep is one of the great virtues of life... along with pesto pasta, smiling, and ice cream.