MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

i had a brumstixy sort of dream a few nights ago!

hahaha, all i remember is running in the hallways of the middle school that i went to and everyone here was there, even though i don't remember anyone specifically in the dream.

i woke up and thought "...wow." hahaha.

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

I remember her being annoyed that my CDs of her albums are all copies, and I didn't actually buy them myself. I felt guilty.

Well, there's still time!

You can buy your favorite, so you'll have it on hand next time you see her and can get her to sign it. If you can choose a favorite... Smiler

If you can't choose, well then, you can buy the NEXT CD when it comes out, before TOO terribly long, let's hope... Big Grin

I had a Regina dream last night!! I went to one of her shows but for some reason i went with these people from school who i don't really know...anyway...we got there and we were right at the back but icould see there were sosme seats at the front...she started singing ain't no cover...then all these people around me were talking really loud so I shouted 'Would you just shut the fuck up, please?' and Regina heard me and said it was nice i said please lol...so then i was sitting at the front....and then their was like an interval where i got to take a picture with her (This sounds sooo stupid but i actually checked my camera when i got up!) then when she started again this side door was open and i was like 'anyone could just walk in off the street' but then regina said 'nu-uh' and she pressed a button and the room sorta turned into a train cart and we were going alng these tracks and then we started going into the sea...and i saw regina had this float thing so i told her i couldnt swim so i could share it with her lol!! then i woke up and was really disappointed...i wanna see her for real!!

My dreams always involve me and my alarm clock there really strange.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE ALARM CLOCKSSmiler

Once i was giving a speech on some peace thing and then i said " I'm sorry i have to go my alarm clock is about to ring" a second later in my mind i heard a ping then my alarm went off Confused

Then once i was an assasain with an alter ego execpt i had really long hair and was all cool blowing bubble gum and i was reading some book with a pure white cover and a title called " A Book with a White Cover"...never heard of it and i think it was narrating my life. So i see the guy i have to kill *he has no face execpt for a eyebrow* i kill him by eating off his eyebrow?, pick up the book and it says " the assasin went back to his book unaware that his alarm clock was about to ring"....my alarm clock rang.

Talk about weirrrd!

I had a very Regina dream last night. I was grocery shopping in a store I’ve never seen before with my parents, and I saw Regina there. She was by herself, pushing her cart around. So I freaked out and was like I have to go say Hi! Meanwhile, my parents were yelling at me not to leave them (yes, just like I was 12 again). Apparently I totally ditched them, and obtained my own cart. These were the extra wide Sam’s Club carts mind you.

Anyhow, I caught up with Reg and started babbling like an idiot. Then I just kept walking along with her shopping, like we were friends. Other fans kept gathering and asking her to take pictures and stuff and she was really sweet with all of them. I just stayed with her, and for some odd reason, she kept walking with me. It was so bad, I just couldn’t shut up. At one point, I was telling her how going to her concert was one of the best things that ever happened to me because it made me realize that good music really exists and want to see more concerts. Then she just turned and gave me a huge hug and told me how happy she was to hear that. We were in the chip isle. So I guess my incessant babbling was worth it.

By the time, we got in the checkout line Reg had somehow required a second cart. So, she was buying a ton of food. I questioned if she was shopping for her parents too, and she replied that they have people to do that for them. Which is a crazy thought- that her parents have personal shoppers, but she has to do it on her own, by herself, ha.

It was kind of lame dream. The whole time I was thinking, Shut up, and let the girl say something! Which was odd because I’m usually not a really chatty person. Oh well, good to see her, even if it was just a dream.

I had a dream about Regina yesterday...very weird.

I was at my local community centre and there was five rows of seats, all occupied i think. Anyway Regina comes on stage with her guitar on her and her brother comes as well execpt he was really small and like 5 years old and dancing around her all the time? Anyway then i started to notice the people around me and behind me was perksofawallflower and called herself by her username which was really strange and on the left of me was a real belfast guy with a heavy belfast accent on him and was wearing a blue t-shirt and called himself Em mitchell Eeker ...strangest part was the guy on the right of me was wearing a leather coat and had a big bushy moustache and called himself SteppedOnASyringe Confused And straight after that he jumped on strange dancing widly to Regina's music who was actually wearing a really tight black dress, anyway then everybdy got up and started dancing and the dream ended..

freaky, no meaning at all i think, and everybody involved has the right to be freaked outWink

IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit.

I like my blue t-shirt. But I have a distinct lack of Belfast accent. I have a hybrid belfast/portstewart and at times english accent. Go figure. But anyway

IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveit.

That's so awesome that I was in your dream.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

I had a dream about Regina yesterday...very weird.

I was at my local community centre and there was five rows of seats, all occupied i think. Anyway Regina comes on stage with her guitar on her and her brother comes as well execpt he was really small and like 5 years old and dancing around her all the time? Anyway then i started to notice the people around me and behind me was perksofawallflower and called herself by her username which was really strange and on the left of me was a real belfast guy with a heavy belfast accent on him and was wearing a blue t-shirt and called himself Em mitchell Eeker ...strangest part was the guy on the right of me was wearing a leather coat and had a big bushy moustache and called himself SteppedOnASyringe Confused And straight after that he jumped on strange dancing widly to Regina's music who was actually wearing a really tight black dress, anyway then everybdy got up and started dancing and the dream ended..

freaky, no meaning at all i think, and everybody involved has the right to be freaked outWink

hahah! wow that is so cool!.... though i dont find myself growing a mustache any time soon! Big Grin

but the stage dancing i can handle!