MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

Last night I had a dream that Regina, Jack, and the Strokes threw a mini music festival. It took place on the block of some random woodsy suburban road with antique houses. There were less than 30 people there, and the majority was oddly my science team. The singers each took a driveway to preform in, although Regina barely sang. I introduced myself and we spent the whole day running around the street and being best friends. Sadly, I woke up and had to go to school.

I had all of my Regina dreams logged but when I changed operating systems on my computer they got deleted! I couldn't believe I forgot to put the document on my jump drive with the rest of my many Regina files. I got some crazy program and scrambled to somehow recover it. After trying very diligently, I unfortunately failed to retrieve it.

But from here on out I'm gonna start documenting every Regina dream I have again....They are so awesome! Smiler

Last night I had a dream that I saw Regina perform at something that looked like a community center. She was wearing a green dress and was just singing, not playing piano. Then a bunch of people I know got up and were playing the violin and several other instruments with her and I was really confused how they knew her and her songs. Then I was holding a paper with guitar tabs to one of her songs....except I really don't know how to play guitar so I couldn't figure out why I had them.

It was all pretty confusing but still nice I guess?

I had a dream about Regina the night before my birthday (June 3rd):

In the dream, me and her were conversing in this unknown building about an unknown topic. This is where I remember stuff really well. After talking, we said goodbye and I walked out the building. Right after exiting the building I realized that I hadn't done what I always swore I would do if I eve met Regina: tell her how much her music means to me. So I hurried back in the side through the doors I had just exited from and met back up with Reg. I then proceeded to tell her how much her music means to me, how much it's changed my life, and that it has changed the life's of mine, and many other people. I think I also told her to keep up the awesome work. When I was saying all that we were hugging and she said, "Aww, thank you!"....After all that we readied to part ways again and said goodbye. The last thing I remember is us walking right after we said goodbye and me saying in a playful tone with a smile, "Now I was sincere when I said those things about you. Smiler".....The end! It was a nice dream if you ask me. Big Grin

Last night I had a dream that Regina put out a new dvd except it wasn't a concert one...it was just like a dvd of her doing random things. And in one part of the dvd she was standing next to Jack and they were talking about how they got married and didn't tell anyone....it was so weird!!!!

^^ That would be awesome Wink

I had a dream I was going to piano classes and for some reason Regina was my teacher that day! :o So intimidating! And I just couldn't read the notes 'cause I hadn't practised enough, so I just improvised and hoped she would think that was ok. Quite nerve wrecking.

Last night I had back to back Regina dreams, and then woke up right after, so I remembered them really well.

In the first one, it was like a little stage area, on some kind of talk show, and Regina was singing Hero and everyone was so excited because it was kind of unusual song choice for a talk show but it was so beautiful. Then she did the transition into Bartender, but somehow flew from her piano to standing in front of a microphone and did like this rock version of it. Then she transitioned into that song from Rent "Take Me For Who I Am" (I don't remember the actual title, but you all know which one) and was dancing around the stage and singing so soulfully it was so good. Then the camera (because I realized at this point I was watching on TV) zoomed out and I realized that there was no one in the audience and that was confusing. Then the dream changed.

In my other dream, Regina was talking to George about how she would do a talk show if she could do it exactly the way she wanted to. She showed him exactly how far she'd want the piano from the stage and George took notes and measurements. She said she'd also like to have just piano but probably wouldn't be able to because her new album wasn't good for that.