MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

Hehe thanks, i don't know if people remember more details after the dream but Regina had a black and white lightning bolt on her dress and perks you kept tapping me on my right shoulder and whenever i turned around you would look at your nail...? Cool

anyway i look forward to more regina dreams in the futureSmiler

Had a dream last night with miss regina.

She was performing on a stage during the afternoon, kind of like the morning of a concert...

And for some reason i was watching from an apartment balcony high above the stage..

regina looked upwards and saw that i was having a party in my apartment, so she stopped the song she was playing and counted off "1, 2, 3, 4!"

And her and this arrangement of brass began to play this upbeat version of Small Town Moon.

It was so lively and had so much energy. Everyone was dancing and it was a lot of fun...

Ok so after the show, regina is ALL i've been thinking about. It shows too, because last night i had a DOUBLE regina dream. It was so awesome. Double? Yes, i woke up and dreamed a different dream that she was also in.

Picture it. I'm walking out of a bookstore with the girl i went to the concert with, right? All of a sudden I see regina talking and laughing with some people about something. Of course, i see her and run like hell in her direction. They were holding a book, I forget the name, but it was an adult mystery novel written by Regina. Oh no, it gets better. There were pictures on the inside that were of regina acting out whatever was on the page. It was BRILLIANT.

All I really remember was her laughing and trying to sell the book. It was adorable. Sadly, I didn't talk to her in the dream.

PART 2: We are in my friends front yard just sitting around REALLY bored under a tree. The daylight is slowly leaving, probably 7:45, summer time. Regina is sitting up against my car on the grass [because we park in the yard...its so redneck, but thats not the point]. She's got tons of books and papers and looks flustered and worried. She seemed to be studying for an exam. I'm GUESSING that's what it was, but i'm not sure. All of a sudden she goes "you know what? Fuck this." and she takes a frisbee out of her bag and throws it to me. YES. So long story short, I played frisbee with reg until it got dark. I do remember a dog being in part two, but i don't think it was important.

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

I do remember a dog being in part two, but i don't think it was important.

There was a dog, a dog a real live dog? Of course it was significant!!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

I do remember a dog being in part two, but i don't think it was important.

There was a dog, a dog a real live dog? Of course it was significant!!

that's exactly what i thought of when i typed it. Oh, George. We get eachother so well. Smiler

Last night I dreamt that my friend Michelle posted a video on facebook of her meeting regina after a show or something...and it was really long and afew other friends were there too...and I was soooo angry they went without telling me that i phoned her up and just screamed and cried down the phone for ages haha

Regina made an appearance in my dream last night. She told me to avoid the Burger King on 225th. When I woke up, I checked, and there is no Burger King on 225th, but there is a McDonalds.

I don't eat fast food and I doubt Regina does either being a vegetarian, so it wasn't really useful advice.

I am motivated to go try to find the lamp post "between 224th street and 225th" on the next full moon though. I'm assuming it's on Bronxwood Ave, right?

Oh my god I love dreams! In avoiding revision I came on the stix as I do everyday, and read this whole thread. Im in stitches. Still.

quote:
i kill him by eating off his eyebrow?,

WTH!!!! So funny.

I hardly ever remember my dreams, which sucks. So I'm not sure if I've had any Regina dreams. I must have but cannot recall any.

The last dream I had was me in an airport and my shoes and socks had to be checked. Then the security guy said, "Now I must cut the hairs off your chest" Confused. I couldn't do anything but comply. So I lay on some kind of bench and he takes some scissors out. AHA! And slowly cut the hairs from my chest. I then woke up. Was an extremely odd experience even if it was a dream.

Very weird