MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

Haha! I've recently been reading back through this thread, and it's so funny. I don't know which is more entertaining--the dreams themselves, or the intense reactions people have while retelling them..

Although Dominic's eyebrow assassin dream on page 2 kind of takes the cake for me xD omg, i couldn't stop laughing! Especially because his dream had nothing to do with regina. But i'm still so very happy that he decided to share.

"I kill him by eating off his eyebrow" xD!

I couldn't stop laughing when I read SOAS's dream on page 1 about bjork. I especially love Em Mitchell's reaction: "SOAS I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I laughed my bum off at that."

My dream is not so funny but.. Okay. Last night I had a dream that I had just seen Regina play a show in my village. I don't know why but almostspotless was with me. After the show, we met Regina and we decided to camp out under the stars with her. We talked a lot and we had a wonderful existentialist conversation. Razzer

When I woke up, Regina wasn't here anymore. Almostspotless said that Regina had to leave because she was on tour. Then, we went to my house and almostpotless showed me some pictures of her wonderful dog: 'Jena'(?), she also explained me how to become a great horsewoman.

Suddenly, my house turned itself into a castle. There was a zombie attack and we had to run. Regina joined us but the zombies attacked her and.. she died. Almostspotless and I couldn't stop crying but my little sister appeared suddenly from the window. She looked like a superhero. She said she could bring Regina back to life if everyone was ready to do a happy dance. So everybody (almospotless, the zombies and me) started to dance together and Regina woke up, haha.

I don't believe I've ever had a Regina dream before, but the other night I had a short one that I thought I'd share.

So I was in some city, possibly it was Toronto but not anywhere I've been. It was an outskirts area, suburban, with box-malls and stuff. It was late afternoon and grey out. I was headed somewhere, home maybe (though this wasn't Ottawa, so who knows who's home I was headed for). I was waiting for a bus on a relatively busy street, and not too far from the bus stop was a big plaza. Typical plaza type place - there was some big empty box store, a Taiwanese restaurant and I don't know what else. I looked over to the box store and saw Regina there. She was putting up some big signs. They were written in Russian and I could hear the song which got Pussy Riot put in jail playing over the tinny loudspeakers outside the store.

Now it is obvious to me that Reg is putting up signs protesting Pussy Riot's incarceration, because Regina is cool like that. And for some reason, I happen to be holding a small picket sign supporting her cause. Well, I'm not about to miss this opportunity to meet Regina, so I walk over there and I offer her my picket sign, since I'm just heading home anyway. She politely declines and I tell her to go ahead and take it, I'm just going home. So she does take it, saying "I'm just doing this while I wait for it to start", with a motion toward the big empty box store. I understand that there's a show happening there later, but I'm not sure if Reg is playing or just attending, and I have no idea why I'm not going.

Then I look up and now the big billboard signs are signs for the Taiwanese restaurant in the plaza. They're written in Mandarin I guess, since I'm pretty sure that's what they speak in Taiwan. Its a dream, you see, so I know these signs are "Taiwanese"

Now suppose I forget the whole "Russian Activism" part of this dream, what with dreams being like that, and I say to Regina "I just want to say, I'm a huge fan of yours." I pull a really nice pad of list paper out of my pocket and a pen, and shyly ask for an autograph.

She smiles, looks surprised, and says "really?"

I smile and nod back to her.

"Huge." I say, "like, I'm in the book." I am referring to the book of fan letters the 'stix made and delivered to Regina a few years back - which I do indeed have a page in.

She grins back at me and signs an autograph on my nice list paper.

I wake up and immediately regret not also asking for a picture together.

I think it was last week, I had a Regina dream.. it was not a dreamy heavenly dream where I met her and we hugged and I said I loved her etc... though I wish ! In the dream, she died or something and it was horrible ): made me think how awful life would be without her !

But this week, I had a dream about her, again. It was better. I was at my school, just sitting in the classroom with people, but they weren't my classmates. Anyway, in the middle of the lesson, some kid came up to me and handed me this piece of paper. When I looked at it, I saw the cover of What we saw from the cheap seats and I got so excited because it was a ticket to her show in sweden !! I was so freakin happy, but I guess something happened and I didn't make it to the show..

Have you noticed how on a lot of our dreams of her, she just weirdly dissappears, or we don't get a proper "hold" of her :D

anyway, love her and I can't wait to dream about her again ! <3

Okay so I quite often have dreams with Regina in them (I think it might be due to several of her posters in my room?) Anyway...the dream I had the other night was by far the weirdest one yet! In my dream my Grandma was having a party at her house and Regina was there. We were both sitting on my Grandma's front porch drinking pink champagne. Then Regina starts telling me about how she needs to buy some more blank cds (not entirely sure what she needed them for...). We started talking about how no one really listens to cds like they used to. Then we got on the topic of cassette tapes. Then she decided that she would give me one of her own cassette tapes. She hands it to me and it has a bird sitting on a tree branch on the front (it was a tape of bird calls). I said " Hey my Mom had this tape! I love it!" And then I woke up.

"I kill him by eating off his eyebrow" xD!

I couldn't stop laughing when I read SOAS's dream on page 1 about bjork. I especially love Em Mitchell's reaction: "SOAS I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but I laughed my bum off at that."

My dream is not so funny but.. Okay. Last night I had a dream that I had just seen Regina play a show in my village. I don't know why but almostspotless was with me. After the show, we met Regina and we decided to camp out under the stars with her. We talked a lot and we had a wonderful existentialist conversation. icon_razz.gif

When I woke up, Regina wasn't here anymore. Almostspotless said that Regina had to leave because she was on tour. Then, we went to my house and almostpotless showed me some pictures of her wonderful dog: 'Jena'(?), she also explained me how to become a great horsewoman.

Suddenly, my house turned itself into a castle. There was a zombie attack and we had to run. Regina joined us but the zombies attacked her and.. she died. Almostspotless and I couldn't stop crying but my little sister appeared suddenly from the window. She looked like a superhero. She said she could bring Regina back to life if everyone was ready to do a happy dance. So everybody (almospotless, the zombies and me) started to dance together and Regina woke up, haha.

Haha I just read this! How wonderful! I love dreams. Glad to spread my horsey wisdom too. ;)