MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

Last night I had a dream that Regina posted a video to facebook. In this video she walked into a hair salon and took some large turquoise scissors and cut off her hair up to her chin, but only on one side. Then she just walked out of the salon and that was the end of the video. So weird but cool haha :P

Last night I had a dream that Regina was putting out a new movie! It wasn't exactly a tour movie but more a combination of lots of little scenes. It was so cool! The movie was being shown in this theatre in NY and they would show a different segment every day for a weekend and then on the last day Regi was going to perform after the movie. The only part I really remember from this movie was she was all dressed up in this big poofy cream colored dress with black swirls and she had her makeup done and everything and her hair was in hair rollers! She was walking around this fancy hotel doing funny things while she was getting ready. She was also wearing this head band:

01117738.detail.c.jpg

I wish she would make a new concert film/movie! Let's all hope you're a psychic and that will happen again.

By the way, I can totally imagine her with the dress, and rocking that headband! :)

I had a dream of her some weeks ago, I was at her show, and afterwards we had an awesome chat on a rooftop! She was all smiley and had on a white dress with flowers I think.. there's an old festival video of her performing with that dress. It was awesome waking up after talking to Reg. :)

I had a dream of her again! Feels a little silly but this is a good place to share..

She was performing in a church I think, and singing some songs, but they weren't her own. They were sort of hymns, something like Ave Maria I think, the original, not the Regina one. Then after the show I noticed she was still up on the stage! So desperately I tried to get to the stage to talk to her or ask for a photo, but I had to drag myself up there, on the stage, and she helped me by pulling me up there! It was awesome. I took a picture with her but it didn't work out so I asked for another one, but then all of a sudden she became like a different person, frustrated and mean and reluctantly came for the another shot.. but it wasn't really her.

She's just so hard to grasp in the dream realms! :)

That dream reminds me of this!

Also I am almost positive she would never react like that in person! Once I was taking a picture with her and she was like "we need to take another one... I had crazy eyes" ( she totally didn't by the way) I've never seen her be mean :)

Actually it was kinda like that! But the stage was just darker. And yeah, I know the real life Regina would be friendly and amazing as always! :wub:

By the way, my mom absolutely LOVES Regina's version of Eli, Eli. She doesn't care for her other stuff but she adores that!

I had a dream about Regina!

She was playing outside of a building, on a sidewalk next to a tree. She had these crazy cool tattoos on her shoulder and shorter, straighter hair than I've ever seen her with before. She was playing Sailor Song on a keyboard high enough to stand at while playing. Natasha Lyonne from Orange is the New Black was there, and they were best friends. Except Natasha interrupted her and Regina slapped her. In a playful way. I think.

Then something about fruit. It was a good dream!

Double posting, but oh well...

I had a dream that she was announcing a new album, called "Well," and I remember her saying it was "hip-hop, kind of minimalist, but nothing she hasn't done before."

Some of the songs were from 11:11, but they had new names! I think she played a "new song" too but I can't remember any of it...WHAT A GOOD DREAM.

So cool! I've been Reginadreaming all over the place recently. I had a dream that when I was at her show in Tallinn, during Samson she suddenly reached her hands out to me and we shared a beautiful moment holding hands.. so weird but awesome. :D  Then last night I dreamt that I was in Rome I think, or somewhere abroad.. and she performed there but the dream was somewhat distant and not that amazing. I seem to always have dreams about going to her shows! I wish I could dream about us hanging out or something :P