MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

A real nice Regina dream last night.. she called me up (for some reason she sounded like a friend of mine who had a deeper voice and a German accent, but whatever). I knew who it was and answered hi, Regi.. Since it was her birthday soon, I asked if she wanted to do something for her birthday, and she said 'yes, please'. The dream ended with me trying to plan on something to do for her

birthday...

I had the best Regina dream last night!

In my building there's a lounge in the basement with a digital grand piano and Regina was down there, recording a song with some guy I didn't know. I was ecstatic and asked to get a picture with her. We took a serious one, and then one where we made stupid faces. It was amazing.

Although afterwards the pictures disappeared from the guy's phone we had to use for the pictures, so I couldn't email them to myself. I also flew in the dream, so it was pretty awesome.

I post in this thread way too much.

Last night I dreamt Regina was having a concert in this tiny auditorium, and she was fucking up "All the Rowboats" pretty bad. I remember thinking that she must be burnt out after having played it so much on tour and TV.

Reginaaa!

Had an interesting Reg dream...

I was at this weird music happening with lots of people there and suddenly someone asked if anyone can play rodeo piano (yeah, I don't know)and for some reason I loudly yelled "NOT ME!"

Anyways, random things happened and then Regina was on stage playing a really cool song I hadn't heard! It did have the "paper or plastic" part from Mustard Musketeers and had nothing to do with rodeo.

Then afterwards we had a stix meetup and discussed the song!

It was a messy but fun dream...

No one else posts in this thread but I have to share it whenever she makes appearances in my dreams!

I had this one dream last night where she was being interviewed and then mentioned that she lives in the Hamptons nowadays. I was so excited in the dream to see a new Regina interview and was disappointed when I woke up  :D

Sorry for the triple post guys

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that Regina came to my high school graduation and performed a couple of songs backed by an orchestra, but halfway through Eighth Floor I realised I wasn't paying full attention, though I'm not sure why. Then my old PE teacher who used to have a funny combination of a French/Australian accent sang Human of the Year :lol:

I had a dream that me and my family went to New York for an outdoor event on top of some kind of giant moving vehicle. A lot of cool people were there, but Regina was who I decided to hang out with. It was cool to just have a conversation with her, which I've never really gotten to do before (even though it wasn't real)!

What was weird, though, was at one point Paris Hilton walked up and rudely interrupted our conversation. Me and Regina both just gave her a really dirty look and she slowly just walked away, lol.