MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

Last night I dreamt that someone had emailed me a new Regina song. In the dream I woke up from sleeping and listened to it and it was amazing as expected! It was the middle of the night so I was going to save it in the morning when I woke up. Then I woke up this morning and was pretty bummed that my mind tried to trick me like that  :(

I dreamt Regina assembled a bunch of Brumstixers in the "Brumstix HQ" (this cool lounge with a big sunken pit filled with chairs and stuff) and handed out these packets to everyone. Inside were handwritten notes and plane tickets to an exclusive Brumstix party in London!

Then I was suddenly an Agent of SHIELD and something blew up. But I didn't care because I was GOING TO REGINA'S SECRET PARTY.

I had a dream last night that I found a bunch of old Regi pictures online....old like as in right after her college days. In the dream I also found a video that was from the making of one of her music videos (but this wasn't one of her real videos). In the video footage she had her hair straightened and it was in pigtails and the back was cut really short, like almost shaved. It was a weird hairstyle but it looked cool on her.

Last night I dreamt Regina did this tiny concert (for me and like 10 other people) in this cafeteria-type thing. She played Stay and Party Upstairs (two songs I've been listening to a lot lately!) and eventually the cafeteria filled up so we had to relocate. I was an idiot and took her to the "fourth floor" which I was sure had big empty rooms, but it really didn't...so the 10 or so of us (plus Regina) walked around aimlessly as I searched for an empty room. I was pissed.

At the end of the dream she suddenly became someone I know in my waking life, which in retrospect is weird...but it made complete sense in my dream.

Dreams!