MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

YOU GUYS I HAD ANOTHER REGINA CONCERT DREAM.

It was tiny again, and she played a new song and I had to leave the room because it made me so emotional hahahaha.

Why can't my Regina dreams be real?!

Did you remember anything about the song when you woke up? I had a dream once where i had written a song and i started to become lucid near the end of the dream so i realized as soon as i wake up i should write it down! but as soon as i did wake up it faded immediately...

Did you remember anything about the song when you woke up? I had a dream once where i had written a song and i started to become lucid near the end of the dream so i realized as soon as i wake up i should write it down! but as soon as i did wake up it faded immediately...

Omg, just recently i had a Regi dream! It was a concert, of course lol and she played a new song. I actually was able to remember it when i woke up! I was able to sing it and i swear i wrote down some lyrics. It was a duet with Jack.

But who am i to say anything my brain would dream up would be worthy of the title of Regina? No chance in hell i could write something on her level, that's part of the magic of her work, and why we are all so eager for the next release!