MusicLover_2007

Hey I dreamt about Regina!

I fell asleep watching TV last night and I think that subconsciously I incorporated whatever was happening in the show into a dream and Regina was somehow in the mix as well.

In the dream, I was watching a movie in which Regina was a spy who had powers of invisibility that she used to find out that her boyfriend was cheating on her. I guess this was a pretty minor role in the film, because it only lasted a minute or so and I kept rewinding it to watch that part over and over.

i too have had a reg-dream

haha

i was walking into Subway (five dollar footlongs! YAY!) and a whole bunch of my friends were there and to my extreme surprise...so was REGINA!!!

but noone else knew who she was

i tried to contain my excitement...and i did

she was sitting all alone, so i sat by her

soon all of my buddies followed

and for like 4 hours, me and regina and my friends hung out, and it was awesome!

then, we all started getting really tired, so i slouched in my chair, then regina said "wow, im getting tired too" and she leaned to the side and put her head on my shoulder!

i was ecstatic, but kept my cool

then, i cant remember it very well, but some how, me and regina almost kissed......wow

wow alot

then my dream skipped me along....

i was talking to her on my cell and she was practicing piano but then my phone dropped the call!

i tried calling back but a little girl answered and said regina was gone....but i still heard her practicing

that made me very very sad

so all the next day i felt bad

i have made an attempt to interpret this dream....

i might meet a girl in Subway while listening to regina or showing this girl regina

we will date or something

but things will go bad

yes...that is my quick interpretation....

haha

good-day all!

quote:
Originally posted by deedee devious:

i too have had a reg-dream

haha

i was walking into Subway (five dollar footlongs! YAY!) and a whole bunch of my friends were there and to my extreme surprise...so was REGINA!!!

but noone else knew who she was

i tried to contain my excitement...and i did

she was sitting all alone, so i sat by her

soon all of my buddies followed

and for like 4 hours, me and regina and my friends hung out, and it was awesome!

then, we all started getting really tired, so i slouched in my chair, then regina said "wow, im getting tired too" and she leaned to the side and put her head on my shoulder!

i was ecstatic, but kept my cool

then, i cant remember it very well, but some how, me and regina almost kissed......wow

wow alot

then my dream skipped me along....

i was talking to her on my cell and she was practicing piano but then my phone dropped the call!

i tried calling back but a little girl answered and said regina was gone....but i still heard her practicing

that made me very very sad

so all the next day i felt bad

i have made an attempt to interpret this dream....

i might meet a girl in Subway while listening to regina or showing this girl regina

we will date or something

but things will go bad

yes...that is my quick interpretation....

haha

good-day all!

that's adorable Wink

I often listen to Soviet Kitsch while I sleep. One night I was having some trouble sleeping and was (obviously) in and out of my REM stage. So I was half in a dream where my French class was being held on a theatre stage and Regina was in the seat next to me with her forehead on the desk, completely passed out (drool in her poofs of hair and all. probably the most charming i've ever seen her, ha!) Track 07 came on (the one titled *** with her little brother, you knoww) and in my dream (i told the doctor offf... wait no) it was me saying "Regina... Regiiiiina!" trying to wake her up because the teacher was about to ask her a question. Totally strange.

^That would be an awesome one to have though. The only dream with Regina that I can remember was extremely weird, it started out with us in a classroom, and I asked how she was doing. She said she felt ill, and I was like, "Aww, how come?" And the next thing I know, she breaks up into a pile of limbs and chases me around the room.

I'm pretty sure I had one recently which was less macabre, but I can't remember it. Oh well.

quote:
Originally posted by Andre:

And the next thing I know, she breaks up into a pile of limbs and chases me around the room.

I F'ing love the human brain.

*pulls out his brain and hugs it*

Thanks to kill a mockingbird i had a dream i got attacked by a big greasy black dog with rabies.. it was horrifying. but i killed it my throwing a white plastic bag over it's head.

Also i'm sure i had a Regina dream but i can't remember itFrowner

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

I had a very sad dream....

it involved Perks and regina.

ill tell in later cuz i dont feel like it now!

whoa! how did i miss this???

can i know now???

i had a dream about you too! but no regina. you kept dating people from my school, and i didn't approuve so i went on the dates with you! haha. you kept dumping the girls mid-date and i'd have to try and make it seem like everything was cool to them. then the dream got wierd and someones brain was lying on the table..i think the two dreams are seperate but they were in the same night so i really can't tell.

Okay, i'll spil.

So i get dropped off on this windy beach.. and i spot Jessica and reg walking together on the beach.

Know that i am freakin' out in my head thinking what i should do/say/act.

I finally approach the two of them.. and I pretend like regina being there is totally normal and i hug jessica because its crazy that we have seen eachother-- but im still pretending that regina's just a casual friend.

on the inside, i am breaking down. im flustered, nervous, excited, happy...

So then i ask regina a nice question and she goes

"huh?"

And suddenly turns into this OTHER woman who was just an actress pretending to be regina

(for some reason she had actually morphed into regina, and really WAS her, but then she changed back or stepped out of the costume, etc. just know this woman looked just like regina, then morphed into a completely different lady...)

And Jessica and this woman look at each other, then at me and say, in unison:

"Don't you just hate it when you're at the top of a mountain, only to find out you are ALL the way back at the bottom?"

And my stomach just sinks.. and it wasnt regina.. it was all just a lie! ConfusedFrownerFrowner

for some reason it was so sad... i dunno why! i woke up totally depressed.