Sign in to follow this  
Donna

being stressed blows.

In addition to my stalker thread, I am extremely stressed and upset that this is continuing.

I need all the support that I can possibly get on getting him kicked from myspace, again.

In addition to my stalker thread, I am extremely stressed and upset that this is continuing.

I need all the support that I can possibly get on getting him kicked from myspace, again.

Yes, can we move on. There's many ways to deal with this. You just need to decide to do it. Dominic has presented you with your best option.

If you don't want to do that then I suggest you completely delete any pages you have anywhere.

Your particular stress is very controlable. You need to take the steps necessary to eliminate it. No one here can do this for you unfortunately. If I could I would.

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

Everyone who is on here, I am deleting my profile for good. I am also creating a new one so please add

www.myspace.com/theperfectkittyfit

I am also in contact with myspace about his actions.

does he know that your on brumstix? Just asking as he would probably look at every post you make and will add your new myspace.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

Everyone who is on here, I am deleting my profile for good. I am also creating a new one so please add

www.myspace.com/theperfectkittyfit

I am also in contact with myspace about his actions.

does he know that your on brumstix? Just asking as he would probably look at every post you make and will add your new myspace.

He doesnt. If he does get on here somehow, is there an ignore option? Because he will start dogging me and my family if he does find out im on here

There are no options. You are on a no frills forum.

I agree with Dominic. Anthing you gained from changing profiles is lost when you put yourself back out there this way. You should have just contacted the folks you wanted to add directly and changed your profile after that.