post-modern-girl

Kate Nash

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

......... just has a maturity level way below my own.

and Gaga doesnt?????

Razzer

i still pull for kate. she will see her potential someday.

no, not that i notice!

what's immature about lady gaga?

in fact.. with the other sense of the word. she is QUITE mature

i swear somone cloned my older brother and released him into the world the day you were born SOAS.

my brother is exactttttttttly like you ha.

and i was just pushing your buttons. cause i know how you'll defend your gaga until you die. *possibly?*

that was like, word for word what my brother wouldve said. you even looketh like him. its freakishly freaky.

Hahaha, i wont defend GaGa until she dies...

quite honestly, half of what she makes is really shite.

But alot of what she does is really cool, exciting, and alottt of fun. and she's got style too!

i love to watch her perform and i love blasting her songs.

I mean come on, listen to

and tell me thats not ridiculous.

but for her, ridiculous works which is why she's damn cool!

The other day, 4:15am on March 23 to be exact, while I was having a major meltdown over airline flight cancellations which were momentarily wrecking my chances of making it to NY to see regina, I had my tv on. It was in the other room, and I was in another world, but I was positive I heard Kate Nash's voice. She's unmistakable. The song sounded unfamiliar, but I didn't bother to investigate because for one- I had bigger issues, monumental issues in fact, at hand, and two- I thought it was quite possible that I was hallucinating.

So long story, not so long... Yes, it was a new song,

, all that jazz. But the first thing I see when i search for this is people (read: MTV people) saying that the opening to this new song Do Wah Doo, is reminiscent of Your Honor. Not so sure about that...

Anyway, for those of you who are more behind the times than I, her new album, My Best Friend Is You, out April 20th. I must say I'm excited for it and very interested to find out if her lyrics have matured.

More album info, tour dates, etc from- Brooklyn Vegan

^^ LOVE!!!!! She is great...the guitar part is a bit similar to Your honor in my opinion...but it's only like the first two or three seconds. I feel like Kate Nash needs to work on her jealousy issues haha but i still love her

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I must say I'm excited for it and very interested to find out if her lyrics have matured.

I hope this is the case. I want to like Kate, her love for Regina is one thing, but I also think she has the potential to be really great. But as it stands her lyrics are just so...bad. Still, I'm going to check out her new album and see what time has done for her.