Sign in to follow this  
Viktor Vaughn

Regina Magazine Cover!

Today was a very good today in London (even with all the rain). Today I went to the local newsagents to buy the morning paper and there was a music magazine with Regina on the front (with a horse)! It was called Kings - I'm going to buy it tomorrow.

Today was a very good today in London (even with all the rain). Today I went to the local newsagents to buy the morning paper and there was a music magazine with Regina on the front (with a horse)! It was called Kings - I'm going to buy it tomorrow.

It's a good read too - the three-page Regina article is great, with lots of talk about monkeys, cats, moustaches and - of course - soup. Good stuff also about many current faves - TVOTR, Interpol and !!!. Even the Trachtenburgs are in there. Recommended!

well, i think they are sending me one... Edon, the rapper on the cover, let me borrow a tie, which was nice... We were running all around Centeral Park on a very hot day. Some of the pictures were taken on the Alice in Wonderland playground- which is one of my favorite spots... There are photos of Hendrix i love, taken in that same spot... I wish the Kings magazine all the best of luck- this was their first issue, and they are true music fans and lovers... right on, reg