Sign in to follow this  
ghost of corporate future

any M.I.A. fans?

I just went to her concert last night and it was incredible! It was definitly the craziest concert I've ever been to.

I got to go on stage and meet her after the show. She is the sweetest girl, a homless guy came and she gave him 5 bucks and an orange it made me love her even more. If you like M.I.A. i would definitly recomend seeing her in concert. The crowds can get a little wild because they are dancing so much but it was a lot of fun.

I just went to her concert last night and it was incredible! It was definitly the craziest concert I've ever been to.

I got to go on stage and meet her after the show. She is the sweetest girl, a homless guy came and she gave him 5 bucks and an orange it made me love her even more. If you like M.I.A. i would definitly recomend seeing her in concert. The crowds can get a little wild because they are dancing so much but it was a lot of fun.

her music is really like....hyper? i have to be in the right mood but yeah i like it. I remember I was in times square and all the sudden "galang" was playing. That was a long time ago when hardly anyone knew her, so i was shocked! but yeah, a big change from regina haha