Sign in to follow this  
Stepped On A Syringe

Brümstix respekt: Rules, Guidlines, and advisories

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

I bet this thread is aimed right at me....

Naturally, you would think that. You owe some money pal because you lost that bet.

I know for a fact that the creation of this thread had nothing to do with you. Not that we all couldn't, including myself, stand a reminder every now and then.

Paranoia will destroy ya........Whoa, always you.

Where's MusicLoser_2007 when we need a good mock?

quote:
no webmaster, no mod., no team.

Oh, nevermind, I see. Just someone who decided to take the initiative by posting a set of rules that they think everyone should follow.

That's admirable, but pointless in my opinion. People will be people, and a set of well-intentioned rules/guidelines changes nothing, unfortunately.

quote:
Originally posted by incurablehumanist:

That's admirable, but pointless in my opinion. People will be people, and a set of well-intentioned rules/guidelines changes nothing, unfortunately.

Maybe, but for those who genuinely do care, this is a great resource for them. Besides, the search button could be hard to find if you're not sure where to look. No harm in reminding people its there.

quote:
Originally posted by incurablehumanist:

It was more than admirable and far from pointless. It did have an effect on certain individuals. You were not on this forum then and are not aware of the circumstances.

Everything in life is a choice. You can choose to get along. You can choose to be considerate of others. You can choose to belong to a great group of people here who get along surprisingly well without moderation.

This post did change something. It may not cure every situation. But it did serve it's original purpose and there's no harm in keeping it in front of us.

I know I need a reminder every once in a while....