Sign in to follow this  
Donna

Favorite place to eat...

I know this is in the right part of the board. My question is what is your favorite place to eat?

I am about to have taco bell for dinner tonight. My best place to eat. Also its really the only thing good in this town.

I know this is in the right part of the board. My question is what is your favorite place to eat?

I am about to have taco bell for dinner tonight. My best place to eat. Also its really the only thing good in this town.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Because we don't have a lot of money to spare, my friends and I eat at Panera tons. They have some of the best French Onion soup I've ever eaten!

wow. you call panera a cheap place to eat?? i love panera, but there is this awesome place in nest town over. the veg head, its got great vegetarian food, and right next door is the coolest little espresso bar. its my favourite hang out actually not just resto.

p.s. i like their french onion too but it it pales in comparison to the real thing from france.

Hm... I just found this Thai place that i love! its kinda pricey (lik 20 bucks an entree) but the food is just amazing..

I also lovvee sushi and asian food.

Also this place downtown "bertollinis" i think. My family can bust like $300 bucks at that place. but the food is amazing italian.

Yeah, sometimes for cheap ill stop at Panera or a Bagel shop of some sorts or Starbucks etc...

My favourite place to eat on this island is an Italian resturant called 'Ilgustos'... They have BEST pasta (did someone say pasta!?) I've eaten, and the service is great. They acctually know my family by name now! lol

Plus there's a club upstairs full of soliders watching football/rugby and a really hot barmaid. Big Grin

I hate the club but always end up there at the weekend... Smelling all the wonderful pasta smells from the balcony

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

My favourite place to eat on this island is an Italian resturant called 'Ilgustos'... They have BEST pasta (did someone say pasta!?) I've eaten, and the service is great. They acctually know my family by name now! lol

Plus there's a club upstairs full of soliders watching football/rugby and a really hot barmaid. Big Grin

I hate the club but always end up there at the weekend... Smelling all the wonderful pasta smells.

my town is rather small so we have nothing organic or anything here sooo my best place to eat is taco bell. since i myself dont have that kind of money its rather cheap.

No.1 place to eat is definelty my house but after that it would be Eddie Rockets city diner sadly expensive but the milkshakes are soo good! And also a place where my jazz teacher plays! Sienna! yummy hot chocolate and live swing jazz!

There's a really nice Cantonese restaurant about 5 minutes walk from my house. It's a bit tacky inside and it could do with a redecorate, but the food is excellent, and there's plenty of vegetarian dishes to choose from! Plus, it's quite cheap as well.

I loved a local restaurant called Soupe de Jour--everything was homemade and delicious, soup was the main event, and the decor was very cool (odd things like a mannequin's leg next to a framed copy of the New York Times from the day Nixon resigned). And there was a real dart board in the bathroom.

But the landlord raised the rent, so now it's gone. Frowner