Sign in to follow this  
bigbigbill

Where we all live

I thought this would be interesting. Maybe we live right next to eachother and never even knew.

If you're in college, tell us which college you attend. If not, where are you from?

I'll start...I go to Marymount Manhattan College in NYC. It's pretty cool knowing that I live within 5 miles of Regina.

I thought this would be interesting. Maybe we live right next to eachother and never even knew.

If you're in college, tell us which college you attend. If not, where are you from?

I'll start...I go to Marymount Manhattan College in NYC. It's pretty cool knowing that I live within 5 miles of Regina.

quote:
Originally posted by bigbigbill:

I guess you don't like me...

Where did that come from? I don't dislike anyone. Roll Eyes

I was merely pointing out to everyone that they can place their location in their profile and have it automatically show up with every post. A feature of this site.

How does that imply I don't like you??? Confused I don't even know you.

quote:

Your implied tone.

just to add this, he seems pretty serious to me, not at all sarcastic. george is usually pretty chill and if he's got a problem he'll tell ya straight out not really be sarcastic about it. he is a nice guy and i dont think he meant anything at all by his post. Smiler

quote:

Your implied tone.

Okay, you think what you want pal. NOW I have some attitude.

How you could possibly hear an implied tone is well beyond me. I am always straight up and will tell you if I have a problem. You don't want to believe me, that's your perogative.

This place is getting way out of control. I have no time for this type of garbage.

Paranoia will destroy ya......