Sign in to follow this  
bigbigbill

Where we all live

Okay !

I just logged in and registered to this site... I am a new admirer of Regina Spektor and did not know where to introduce myself sooow...

Well, i'm from Belgium, Brussels. Soon Xmas, so Merry Xmas everyone, and cheeeers

quote:
Originally posted by val:

Okay !

I just logged in and registered to this site... I am a new admirer of Regina Spektor and did not know where to introduce myself sooow...

Well, i'm from Belgium, Brussels. Soon Xmas, so Merry Xmas everyone, and cheeeers

Welcome welcome. Come in, take off your shoes, and have a delicious bowl of soup...

Thank you thank you for your welcomings !

I don't know exactly if it's the right way to put it, andreseng... I'm actually a speaker of French, and learned Dutch (Flemish actually) at school...

Soup? yes, I saw that - love soup too... Meet you all on other topics Wink

quote:

Okay !

Welcome Val! So far I think you've gotten the best Christmas gift at all: discovering Regina!

quote:

Thank you thank you for your welcomings !

I don't know exactly if it's the right way to put it, andreseng... I'm actually a speaker of French, and learned Dutch (Flemish actually) at school...

Soup? yes, I saw that - love soup too... Meet you all on other topics Wink

Yes, yes, that's right...

My little head is permanently filled with her fine melodies Smiler