Sign in to follow this  
Em Mitchell

Abstinence.. No, not like that

I will be "abstaining" from the stix for the next 2 weeks. I seem to be running low on will power and the stix is getting in the way of school, to the point where i think its actually going to be a problem. If you see me online, tell me to leave and go do my work. Please.

Peace out yo!

Hey guys! Long time, no speak Smiler

I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't probably be posting for awhile due to the fact that our Mac died Frowner

We may get it fixed relatively soon, but until then, goodbye!

So now that I'm at college and I'm pretty much leaping into my new life headfirst, I expect not to have a ton of internet time. I'll try, but you probably won't me seeing me around here a whole lot.

See you around!

Jared "ThisIsHowItWorks" Fakelastname

I'm a senior in college now and I can assure you, you will have more internet time than you know what to do with Big Grin. Of course, now that I need to start brainstorming about the real world after graduation i prob won't be on here much either...

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

I'm a senior in college now and I can assure you, you will have more internet time than you know what to do with Big Grin.

Haha good to know. Well you'll be happy to know that I've met tons of regina fans, including two who are proudly from Rockland County.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Well you'll be happy to know that I've met tons of regina fans, including two who are proudly from Rockland County.

Eeker Awesome!

Good luck and work hard, Jared. Smiler