Sign in to follow this  
jenny em

Make-up dates postponed indefinitely

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

She'll be fine... I've had vertigo/inner ear and it is a pain but clears up. Everyone at her last dates (Dallas, KC) said she wasn't herself and their observations proved spot on.

Ok, now on to fat boys selfish a*s...

I sent back my Atlanta tickets because there was no way I could make it back for 12/5. This whole "further postponement" calamity will play right back in to my hands as long as I can get tickets !

I was in front row at the kc show and I knew something was not right. No crowd interaction at all.

get better reg!!!

Oh wow... yeah, I have tickets to the Norfolk show, I feel awful that I am even sad the show is canceled, I know Regina needs the time to get better!

Hopefully she'll be able to have a happy Christmas and get lots of rest - we'll all be thinking of her!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

my bosses at work are probably gonna think that I'm making up these concerts if i keep asking for a couple days off every month lol.

"uh, it got cancelled again... uh... could you not schedule me again on "January XX"

LOL I can sympathize with you and SunshineRedneck, because I was on vacation in Atlanta, had already paid for an extra day to see Regina, and it was cancelled. : ( I almost booked my non-refundable hotel room yesterday, and then I get the message TODAY about the postponement, although it appears some people knew as early as the 3rd of December (Ticketmaster actually left a message at my home). I would have been seriously pissed if I had to pay for a hotel room I wasn't able to use. I live 2 1/2 hours away from Atlanta, it's close, but not that close. Oh, I am not mad at Regina, I hope she gets well soon. I am hanging on to my sacred ticket, I can't wait to see her!

quote:
Originally posted by Magnolia Road:

quote:
Does anyone know if that show was sold out?

There are tickets available at Toad's Place Richmond.

Yeah, but you don't know when it'll be rescheduled. Guess it's a small price to pay relatively speaking.

quote:
Originally posted by Moonshadow:

LOL I can sympathize with you and SunshineRedneck, because I was on vacation in Atlanta, had already paid for an extra day to see Regina, and it was cancelled. : ( I almost booked my non-refundable hotel room yesterday, and then I get the message TODAY about the postponement, although it appears some people knew as early as the 3rd of December (Ticketmaster actually left a message at my home). I would have been seriously pissed if I had to pay for a hotel room I wasn't able to use. I live 2 1/2 hours away from Atlanta, it's close, but not that close. Oh, I am not mad at Regina, I hope she gets well soon. I am hanging on to my sacred ticket, I can't wait to see her!

Ugh, I'm just lucky I caught the announcement when I did- Ticketmaster just emailed me today about it even though Regina's site says it was announced the first. Frowner Hopefully they'll at least notify me in time to know the new date!