Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Who likes anime?

Me does!

But I'm afraid I don't really watch much.

I'm so into Final Fantasy VII though, I've watched the crap outta Advent Children.

And the other day I finished downloading Crisis Core for PSP but turns out to be in Japanese so it's a bit hard to play.

doooood, I was obsessed with Sailor Moon for three years until I was like eleven and it went off air here, hahaha I had like almost anything you could own that had the "sailor scouts" names on it LMAO!

And I loved Tenchi Muyo too until they took that off too and kept Dragon ball Z pffft, haha.

So I don't watch it anymore but I did love those two shows, ha.

i do! i <3 basically a lot of the anime they show on Adult Swim.

BLEACH <333333333

Eureka 7 <3333

Neon Genisis Evangelion <33

Cowboy Bebop <333333

Trigun <33333

Fullmetal Alchemist<3333333333333333333333333333

Death Note <3

that one anime i cant remember when they all had powers and the main character had a giant arm with battle shell thingies in it

Shin Chan!!! (not really anime)

Big O (sorta)

Inuyasha is okay too!

and plenty of others i cant remember. ive seen so much anime!!

ive seen

Fullmetal Alchemist 3x

Inuyasha 4x

Bleach (so far) 3X

Cowboy Bebop 4x and loved it even more each time

Neon Genesis Evangelion 2x

Trigun 2x

Well I used to be totally obsessed with it when I was in Middle/High school...now it kind of embarrasses me haha (no offence to anyone). But I was really into Saiyuki, Wallflower, Kare Kano, Saikano, Fruits Basket, The Get Backers, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Gundam Wing, The Gunslinger Girls, and lot of other random stuff.

Have to say though, the spark of this obsession was undeniably Sailor Moon. I was Sailor Jupiter for Halloween when I was like 11 or so haha.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Well I used to be totally obsessed with it when I was in Middle/High school...now it kind of embarrasses me haha (no offence to anyone). But I was really into Saiyuki, Wallflower, Kare Kano, Saikano, Fruits Basket, The Get Backers, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Gundam Wing, The Gunslinger Girls, and lot of other random stuff.

Have to say though, the spark of this obsession was undeniably Sailor Moon. I was Sailor Jupiter for Halloween when I was like 11 or so haha.

If you want to rediscover your previous love of anime, I suggest Death Note - you'll not even think you're watching animation.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

If you want to rediscover your previous love of anime, I suggest Death Note - you'll not even think you're watching animation.

Actually I have a friend who keeps telling me to watch Death Note...guess I'll just have to check it out then.