Sign in to follow this  

I've been busy...converting friends!

i just met this one person and we were talking about our musical intrests and I told her about regian she went and listenedto her, and now she wants me to make a cd, I think this one could become a true fan, and mabye even a brumstixer Confused

Somehow I forgot about this til just now. Before Christmas break I made a Regina mix CD for one of my classmates. I figured I should let her listen since I'd been obsessing about Regina and she had never even heard of her. Anyhow, the very first thing she said to me on our first day back, at 8am and everything, was "I really love that CD you made me!" Yayy, I think I've made a new fan! Big Grin

Muwhahaha I like this thread. I'm very lucky, in that I have.. 6 Regina fan friends. There are a few others who liked her but aren't my close friends, and there are some who ar emy close friends, but just think she's okay.

One friend introduced me to reg by fidelity

Another's dad has BTH

Another has Mary-Ann meets

Another got a CD of BTH and SK from his uncle

Another just has copies, but likes her

And the last likes her too, but his computer got wiped so he has no CDs.

They all knew about her (apart from the last) before I got into her, but I've turned her into a big thing in their taste in music as I myself have become a proper stalker fan Razzer

I get quite a bit of stick from regatheists but I don't really mind. Their time will come Wink

So, there is this one guy in my class who is pretty funny and a mormon. One day last week during class I was listening to my ipod while drilling teeth, plastic ones that is. He came over and asked what I was listening to. I told him, Regina Spektor (DUH!). He hadn't heard of her, so asked me a bunch of questions about her/her music. And I went kinda nuts (seriously given any opportunity to discuss regina...especially after having just been to the amazing McCarren park show, can make me go over the top). Later on, I sent him the link to her myspace so he could listen. Then, today he told me that he did actually listen and thought she was really good. Go me. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna!:

hey, that's awesome.

haha i love how you randomly throw in the part about him being mormon.

lol yeah. I know, there are 26 mormons in my class. All guys. Actually, it should just be assumed that he was mormon, there are more mormon guys than non-mormon guys.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

lol yeah. I know, there are 26 mormons in my class. All guys. Actually, it should just be assumed that he was mormon, there are more mormon guys than non-mormon guys.

All I can think about is Baby Jesus....