Sign in to follow this  
Donna

Winter.

Gah. The weather here is so nice at the moment unless its doing something out right now but I heard this weekend we will get hit with a very bad ice storm.

Ronni, your in my area, you hear anything about this as well?

But since I work tomorrow, maybe it wont be half bad since nobody gets out in this weather.

Gah. The weather here is so nice at the moment unless its doing something out right now but I heard this weekend we will get hit with a very bad ice storm.

Ronni, your in my area, you hear anything about this as well?

But since I work tomorrow, maybe it wont be half bad since nobody gets out in this weather.

over here we have had snow for like a month but this thursday it started raining Mad the streets are covered with ice and it took me 15 minutes to walk the 700 meters to my job yesterday (first day of work.. yay)!

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

Oh my God, it's super cold and windy here. No snow, though Frowner.

Today is so bad!!!I woke up to freezing rain all over the place. our roads are packed down with ice!!! And I have to freaking work today!!! Least I hope it won't be bad.

I wish it was cold down here. Frowner I'm a little worried because the weather is being kind of schizo...about 3 days ago it was freezing cold, but for the past 2 days it's been all hot and humid. Eeker

While dad was driving me to work, we slid right through a red light. that is how bad this storm here is. the news said its supposed to hit us with another storm. yay. (not)