Sign in to follow this  
Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin

Musical Justice...

So I went to Borders yesterday and by default I had to go look at the Regina Spektor CDs in the music section. (To see how they were doing I guess... Smiler) But when I came to the "Sp" section, I was shocked because I didn't see her name anywhere. I took me just a few seconds to realize that all of her CDs were covered up by the Brittany Spears CDs. Can you believe this? I was appaled. So I took Soviet Kitsch and put it front of the Brittany CDs.

I feel like I did my part in creating musical justice... Cool

So I went to Borders yesterday and by default I had to go look at the Regina Spektor CDs in the music section. (To see how they were doing I guess... Smiler) But when I came to the "Sp" section, I was shocked because I didn't see her name anywhere. I took me just a few seconds to realize that all of her CDs were covered up by the Brittany Spears CDs. Can you believe this? I was appaled. So I took Soviet Kitsch and put it front of the Brittany CDs.

I do that too, Big Grin I always look for Regi CDs and move then to the front of the rack.

I have to fight the temptation to get a soapbox and try and alert the masses to the genius of Regnina.

I always feel like I've done my part Big Grin

hahaha i do that too!!! i always move regina to the front haha. and i also put her in the "top albums of the week" section. and once i put Begin To Hope in the front of the store in a really visible place, lmao.

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

Although to be fair the employees did correctly arrange things lexically. They just didn't know the TRUE correct order! Big Grin

haha. i do this too. i feel better about doing it now. once... (a little ashamed of this) i pestered the guy in electronics about not having regina spektor at all. i was like "fidelity is on FIRE nowdays! you can't tell me you don't have regina spektor" they didn't have anymore. they sold a few and didnt order anymore which ticked me off, i tell you. oh well.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

haha. i do this too. i feel better about doing it now. once... (a little ashamed of this) i pestered the guy in electronics about not having regina spektor at all. i was like "fidelity is on FIRE nowdays! you can't tell me you don't have regina spektor" they didn't have anymore. they sold a few and didnt order anymore which ticked me off, i tell you. oh well.

That's just a crime against music, ya know?