Sign in to follow this  
Donna

HES MINE!!!!!

Mowglie is now my cat!!! I GOT APPROVED FOR ADOPTING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!! Sadly, they suggested NOT to change his name since he is already used to it. What do you all think of Mowglie Spektor? Cute middle name eh?

Mowglie is now my cat!!! I GOT APPROVED FOR ADOPTING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!!! Sadly, they suggested NOT to change his name since he is already used to it. What do you all think of Mowglie Spektor? Cute middle name eh?

grats!

we adopted our cat from the humane society too...i hope yours gives you as much love and smelly cat kisses as ours does. <3 i also think mowglie is a cute name...ours was named "mister". ugh. we changed it to wembley straight away.

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

grats!

we adopted our cat from the humane society too...i hope yours gives you as much love and smelly cat kisses as ours does. <3 i also think mowglie is a cute name...ours was named "mister". ugh. we changed it to wembley straight away.

Surprisingly, the newspaper was so wrong on mowglie's information. It said he will not be in my face and would just do his own thing...

YEA RIGHT!!!

Mowglie has been all over me since i brought him home. But, i have to keep him isolated for a week due to him recovering from being sick. he is currently on liquid meds and pills. He WILL be alright.

So it has been a lil over 12 hrs since I brought him home. He has been such a good kitty!!!! He seems to love my bed more then anything else since hes been on it most of the time he has been here, heck he even slept with me all night.

He did although manage to get out of my room which didnt bother me at all. The other cats know hes on meds and they stay away from him.

I am so happy I adopted this guy! He meows when he see's me.