Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

2007 Bridge School Concert Highlights

I showed that to my sister because she's majoring in special education. She really liked it, and she said she liked that version better. I was confused because I thought it pretty much sounded the same as it always has except that she sounds marvelous live...and then we realized at the same time that it was because it was just Regina with the piano. The way things should be Smiler

I just downloaded Regina's set from this show from dimeadozen , if anyone wants it let me know and ill get it uploaded for y'all. The Setlist is:

REGINA SPEKTOR

01. Neil introduces Regina

02. Ain't No Cover

03. On the Radio

04. The Flowers

05. Ghost of Corporate Future

06. One More Time With Feeling

07. Fidelity

08. Samson

lemme know y'all

this is so sweet of her. once i saw this thing on sixty minutes about a boy that was an idot savant, a musical genius but also severely mentally challanged. the way the boy communicates is through his music, which i think most artists strive to do, but this is really his only communication tool. he loves playing the piano and composes his own stuff, and i just thought to myself, "wouldn't it be lovely if regina played for him?" i just thought it would be such a good thing for both of them. and now that i've seen this vid, it makes me smile to know that she's one step ahead of me Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

I just downloaded Regina's set from this show from dimeadozen , if anyone wants it let me know and ill get it uploaded for y'all. The Setlist is:

REGINA SPEKTOR

01. Neil introduces Regina

02. Ain't No Cover

03. On the Radio

04. The Flowers

05. Ghost of Corporate Future

06. One More Time With Feeling

07. Fidelity

08. Samson

lemme know y'all

Yes Please. Smiler