Sign in to follow this  
ontheradiox3

Question about new Respektonline...

Ever since they've updated Respektonline whenever I right click and choose Save Target As and save it when it's done downloading (which takes like two seconds) I press open folder and everything like I usually do, but instead of showing me a music file it just has like a big E like Internet Explorer and it won't let me drag it into iTunes.

Can someone help me?

Ever since they've updated Respektonline whenever I right click and choose Save Target As and save it when it's done downloading (which takes like two seconds) I press open folder and everything like I usually do, but instead of showing me a music file it just has like a big E like Internet Explorer and it won't let me drag it into iTunes.

Can someone help me?

This does not happen to me. It works as it always did. Maybe it's specific to a certain file. Can you provide more detail? I just did it for BYOS in the Demo section. Try that for comparative purposes please.

It sounds like you are right clicking on the song name itself. That will save the htm file to your computer and when you open it you'll see the lyrics to the song and whatever else is included in the file. Instead right click where it says download and it should work.

hey Django....long time no see.

What Django said is correct for the "Live" section. If you go to "Demos" or "Studio" though then right click on the title and choose "Save Target As" it will work.

We should be uniform everywhere though. I will look into this further. But that is the workaround for right now.

Your welcome, ontheradiox3. I've had similar experiences and was dissapointed several times to find that my computer couldn't actually download files at an extremely fast pace, but was in fact slower than most, haha.

andreseng:

quote:
hey Django....long time no see.

Yeah, I ambitiously (stupidly) took on 6 tough classes and a part time job this semester, so I've befriended historical figures and simulated sunrises and sunsets with the turning on and off of my computer. I have 3 more finals to go and I can reacquaint myself with the sun.