Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

On the Radio/Better 10/21/06

reg's appearance on 97.3 KBCO Studio C (Boulder, CO).

http://a788.v269477.c26947.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/788/...6947/rspektor020.wma

It's a wma link so I don't know if it'll work for the MAC folks. She does On The Radio then is interviewed for a few moments before doing Better.

I lived in the Denver Metro area for many years and this radio station ( www.kbco.com ) is by far the most eclectic station I have ever heard and I've been exposed to several major markets.

Please browse around their site and be sure to check out the Studio C section. Tons of performances are available by many artists. You're bound to find others you'll enjoy. Cool

reg's appearance on 97.3 KBCO Studio C (Boulder, CO).

http://a788.v269477.c26947.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/788/...6947/rspektor020.wma

It's a wma link so I don't know if it'll work for the MAC folks. She does On The Radio then is interviewed for a few moments before doing Better.

I lived in the Denver Metro area for many years and this radio station ( www.kbco.com ) is by far the most eclectic station I have ever heard and I've been exposed to several major markets.

Please browse around their site and be sure to check out the Studio C section. Tons of performances are available by many artists. You're bound to find others you'll enjoy. Cool

Bump!

We've had a few people join us since I posted this one and I just love hearing her talk as well as sing.

Spektology's link is dead but my link still takes you to the performances and interview.