Sign in to follow this  
Donna

hair.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

you seriously bumped this? loll

heh i couldnt resist! i mean my hair was curled but the curls are out but my hair also got trimmed up and layered

quote:
Originally posted by Come on Bartender- it's real love!:

lol.

Anyway, regi's curls aren't ALWAYS natural. They often look as if they've been- er- enhanced especially on all those late night shows and in the vids.

how was her hair so straight when she was little, though?

I personaly think I have hair quite similar to Regi's (at least I'd LIKE to think so.)

That being said I actually straighten it all the time.

Anyway, when I was younger my hair was straight too, it didn't start being naturally curly until about the seventh grade. I don't know why, but I'm guessing that's why her hair was straight when she was younger.

Ps. I like this "enhanced" business. Of course they touch up her hair before she goes on TV. Probably go at her curls with curling irons and mousse to make them less frizzy or somesuch.

Pps. I am a necromancer of pointless threads! But there's been hair arguments as of late so WHAT EVS.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

like the photo of her and her mom, she had straight red hair.

where's this photo...?

hahahahha oh donna. well.........the only picture of regina's mother that i've seen is this one that was shown on the cbs sunday morning show....but...her hair isn't exactly straight.. and the photo is black and white which makes it hard to tell if its even red.

l_7f30b8928141eb1eadb39f14746b4527.jpg

http://a920.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_7f30...adb39f14746b4527.jpg