Sign in to follow this  
Brenna!

new year's resolutions

Is there a thread on this already? I looked, and didn't see one... If there is just let me know.

Anyways, I thought it might be nice to have a place to share new year's resolutions, seeing as 2007 is almost over. I really haven't had time to think mine over yet...the year completely flew by. What are yours?

Is there a thread on this already? I looked, and didn't see one... If there is just let me know.

Anyways, I thought it might be nice to have a place to share new year's resolutions, seeing as 2007 is almost over. I really haven't had time to think mine over yet...the year completely flew by. What are yours?

- Work faster and better on my thesis...

- stop drinking so much Coke (it gets me shaking in the end...)

- tell somebody special something special about what I feel, even though it might break our newly born friendship Frowner

- find some stupid work somewhere so i can refresh my mind

- find a drawing lesson and a guitar lesson (and perhaps a nice, young, teacher with the package - as Xmas present... No???)

I never actually make new years resolutions. it's not that I wouldn't keep them, it's just that there's nothing in my life that really annoys me and makes me think I should change. I'm perfect in every way Razzer Only joking, any generic ones up for grabs?