Sign in to follow this  
Brenna!

new year's resolutions

i will say that this year has been different than most others though. its been a horrible year for so many people close to me that 2009 will be a welcome change. a clean slate. although the events of 2008 cannot be forgotten, Brian's anuerism, Mo's death, Laura's dad's death, oh man...i could go on and on, it will be somewhat nice to lock them in the 2008 vault and offer everyone a fresh start. New Years Eve party will be pretty sad though....Mo was always so much fun. ANYWAY. sorry.

I don't have many resolutions this time around...because I usually never do most of them...but all these I am DETERMINED to do, no matter what:

1. Release a professional studio recorded album

2. Complete a tour of the U.S.A.!!!

3. Be an opening act for a bigger band/artist

4. Attend at least 2 music conferences

That's it! All music related...all things I should be able to do!

2009 here we come!!!!

i normally make resolutions in the middle of the year for some weird reason so i might aswell get a head start on it. Smiler

1.go to Respekt concert if she ever comes any where near vancouver whether i'm underage or notRazzer

2.grow an inch so i'm not five foot zero

3.get way better at piano Smiler

4.do less pocrasinating (sp?)

5.umm somehow get a copy of 11:11 Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.snuffleupagus...yeah!!:

4.do less pocrasinating (sp?)

That's an urban myth. No human being lived to find the divine method of stopping procrastination. I'm still waiting procrastination to be a study of science and then a faculty in some university. After all the experience I've gained (or in other words time wasted) all these years, I'd definitely be the dean of it.

quote:
my resolutions are to love life, eat good food, drink good drink, hear good music, meet new friends, spread peace, and not get too stressed at school.. [perhaps by cutting down on my own procrastinatory habits]

Can I just copy yours? because they are amazing Smiler