Sign in to follow this  
LittleVoice

Ever Been Banned?

Björks forum, Vespertine closed down when she came to Argentina =(

Hosting problems or something like that.

Now is working but all the posts are gone. And most of the members. Not cool

Iv never been on a forum that banned members cause none of them has a moderator :P

I decided to sneak back into The Forum I was just banned from, under a new pseudonym, beneath "The Wings Of A Duck!" Smiler

I quickly ruffled a few feathers and a moderator has gone Quackers and banned me AGAIN! Eeker

To be ostracised TWICE in a week is too much for a duck to stand and do you think I was wrong to admit that I was terrified of Lady Duck Moderators, then post this photo there, which really put the sh1t up me and made Bird Flu look a trivial illness in comparison! Big Grin

AADuckHunter.gif

I think I will very soon be a Dead Duck on that Forum! Frowner

ADeadDuck.jpg

Big Grin the pic with the teddy duck is just terrible !

By the way, I've never been banned, but I got some problems with members of "a" forum because they thought I was a racist and an ignorant because I made a ambiguous (sweet... not rude)joke...

anyways, some people can't laugh. Maybe they fear losing their teeth or something...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

(unless they're all like andreseng)

Cool i had to let out a laugh at that one.

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:

Contact me at loveshackbabyblue@yahoo.com and i will fill you in on what you should do.

i had to let out a laugh at that one. Cool

Ooh! Burn! Hahaha.

LittleVoice, don't tell me but I really want to know what happened! Haha. I've only ever joined like 3 forums, one being this and the other the Student Room. I only properly posted on this and another, which I stopped posting on because after seeing the artist live, I promised to post a bunch of pictures and videos that my friend took at the gig. But, after getting them from my friend, he said he didn't want them to be shared. I didn't want to tell them that, so I ran away and never looked at the forum again haha.

Also, THIS IS MY ONE HUNDREDTH POST! WOO! Big Grin

You ask what happened, well I was savaged, back-stabbed, lied about and banned again when I went back aboard in the disguise of a Decoy Duck! Eeker

That was at the Unofficial Katie Melua Forum of course, not Donna's LOVESHACK where I received a good deal of help and massaging (of my nerve ends)! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by LittleVoice:

You ask what happened, well I was savaged, back-stabbed, lied about and banned again when I went back aboard in the disguise of a Decoy Duck! Eeker

That was at the Unofficial Katie Melua Forum of course, not Donna's LOVESHACK where I received a good deal of help and massaging (of my nerve ends)! Big Grin

heh i am so confused by this lol.

I am getting used to being banned from Katie Melua's Unofficial Forum and the sad closure of her Official Forum. Frowner

It gave me time to go out dancing on New Year's Eve and meet a Lovely Lady. Roll Eyes

I can also spend more time on Friendly Forums like Brumstix where the Members do not fight like cats and dogs! Smiler

Well, not all the time! Big Grin