Sign in to follow this  
Em Mitchell

Come into my world..

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

i've been trying to think of one for over 30 minutes...someone else should go, really. i like guessing more, anyway. Smiler Anyone?

No casey, we want to see your creative juices flow. I know you CAN do this........

Hey, I'll go if it's okay. I think I have one!

Startled awake in the night, I often check to see if my heart is still beating. When, I hear it thumping its familiar rhythm heavy in my ears, I feel guilty. I really do miss my friends, especially Regina because she lives so far away. Nobody else understands me.

okay FINE, g.

I've heard it was my smile that got him, but I think it was my attitude. I can't tell you how many times I've seen him staring. I had to know him more. One thing led to another...

it's either really easy, or really dumb. lol, oh well there it is

quote:

okay FINE, g.

I've heard it was my smile that got him, but I think it was my attitude. I can't tell you how many times I've seen him staring. I had to know him more. One thing led to another...

Hi everybody Smiler

squeakycleanK, is it the girl from "Dance anthem of the 80s" ? Confused

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Reguddist, youre back! Vous m'a manqué.

Oh, that's nice from you. I've just listened to Regina's Dance anthem and I realized how I was missing Regina's songs (and Brümstix too Wink ).

quote:

okay FINE, g.

Well this is kinda a wild guess. When I read the last 2 sentences it just popped into my head. The first couple of sentences make me think im completely wrong!

Hotel song????????

By the way this thread idea is FANTABULISTIC!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Hey, I'll go if it's okay. I think I have one!

Startled awake in the night, I often check to see if my heart is still beating. When, I hear it thumping its familiar rhythm heavy in my ears, I feel guilty. I really do miss my friends, especially Regina because she lives so far away. Nobody else understands me.

Is it the girl from "A Canon"?